NASCAR Go Bowling 235 NASCAR Race #24 Sunday 16 August 3PM @ Daytona Road Course

homedepot20

Standing PRIOR to Daytona Road Course
MONELLO WP 71
OldHillcrestGuy 71
Monello SP 68
HD/Stewart Haas 59
Calvcopf 54
OldHillcrestGuy 3Time 54
Yooper 54
Homedepot20 53
Stgislander SP2 40
Stgislander SP1 24

homedepot20

Harvick has the POLE Along side Hamlin
Race might go. Down to which of the Dymantic Duo dont make a mistake 🤔

gemma_rae

Brendan Gaughan is a road course ringer. I have no idea what kind of equipment Beard Motorsports can give him though.

homedepot20

Oriole Baseball is my 1st love .So I will be joining Yall for the Daytona Road Course AFTER the Oriole WIN ⚾⚾⚾

homedepot20

All.Road Courses SUCK..Doesn't matter where , Watkins Glen. Sonamo, Charlotte or Daytona .ALL.ROAD COURSES SUCK.🤬🤬🤬

homedepot20

Daytona Road Course RESULTS
ELLIOTT
Hamlin
Truex
Johnson
Buescher
Point Standing AFTER Daytona Race #24
MONELLO WP 71+4=75
OldHillcrestGuy 71+2 =73
Monello SP 68+2=70
OldHillcrestGuy 3Time 54+9=63
Homedepot20 53+7=60
HD/Stewart Haas 59+0=59
Calvcopf 54+2=56
Yooper 54+1=55
Stgislander SP2 40+1=41
Stgislander SP1 24+1=25
Next Race DOVER DOUBLE HEADER Saturday 22 August AND Sunday 23 August
NASCAR Races 25 & 26
Please Check Your Standings. 😊😊😊

OldHillcrestGuy

Oriole Baseball is my 1st love .So I will be joining Yall for the Daytona Road Course AFTER the Oriole WIN ⚾⚾⚾

How did that ballgame turn out for you HOMIE, Go big MAX. HaHa you got 7 points today probably thought you would catch the Old Fart, Your buddy Kyle almost cost me with that caution he caused with 3 laps to go. Look out Monello Im coming after you.

homedepot20

My 2 picks and his 2 picks, we will control the points, we will pull away from the rest of the pack as the Old Guy goes for his 4th Championship.
Shhhhhhhhhhhit . Think twice ole Fart , your having a major brain fart .You TWO might have advantage now ,but anything can happen in next 13 races especially if Kyle heats up. 🚘🚘🚘