Go Capitals...

AndyMarquisLIVE

4-1 CAPITALS WIN!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The Great 8, Alex Ovechkin with 2 goals in the evening.

A big fight with 18 seconds left in the game, when Tampa decided to have too many men on the ice with the sole intention of starting a fight.

Notice how quick the Tampa Bay Lightning quit their shenanigans when the Capitals send big man Donald Brashear out! :jet:

K

Kain99

They practice at Ballston Mall! We have swung by a couple times and the guys are great! They take tons of time with their fans!

AndyMarquisLIVE

I don't know where you been all season, Andy, Ovi has been a beast all year.
I don't normally watch the games in their entirety.

CSN's Intermission reports bore the hell out of me :yawn:, I usually find something else when they're on and forget to turn back.

I do agree though, Alex Ovechkin IS the beast. :yay:

Donald Brashear, you notice how quickly the fights stop once big man Donald Brashear goes out on the ice. :killingme

He's the Capitals' on-ice bouncer! :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
:clap:

My hubby and daughter said it was the best game they've ever been too! They even made the tv quite a few times:lol:

OldHillcrestGuy

Ive been a Cap fan from day one, way back when, been to many games, suffered through the bad years waited with my sons at Cap Center at the players entrance when they left after games to get autographs from the likes of Langway, Gartner,Murphy,Stevens and Ridley to name a few.
Finally again we have a good team again and the future looks really great with the young ones they have now Ovie,Green,Semin and Backstrom.

Caps are playing their best hockey in 5/6 years or more right now, but the da*m teams above them aren't helping us by also winning every night. Ive got this gut feeling that they are going to come up just short this year, and its a shame because the way they are playing I think they would go far in the playoffs.
Should have fired Glen Hanlon at Halloween instead of Thanksgiving Day

Bruce Bourdiare(sp) should be Coach of the Year
Ovie MVP
Backstrom Rookie of the Year
IMO:yahoo:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Ive been a Cap fan from day one, way back when, been to many games, suffered through the bad years waited with my sons at Cap Center at the players entrance when they left after games to get autographs from the likes of Langway, Gartner,Murphy,Stevens and Ridley to name a few.
Finally again we have a good team again and the future looks really great with the young ones they have now Ovie,Green,Semin and Backstrom.

Caps are playing their best hockey in 5/6 years or more right now, but the da*m teams above them aren't helping us by also winning every night. Ive got this gut feeling that they are going to come up just short this year, and its a shame because the way they are playing I think they would go far in the playoffs.
Should have fired Glen Hanlon at Halloween instead of Thanksgiving Day

Bruce Bourdiare(sp) should be Coach of the Year
Ovie MVP
Backstrom Rookie of the Year
IMO:yahoo:
Ovechkin's got MVP hands down.

And, you know at this point that whatever his asking price is he's gonna get it.

Ovechkin: "I want the entire Caps franchise"
Capitals: "Done!"