Go Capitals...

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Ovechkin's got MVP hands down.

And, you know at this point that whatever his asking price is he's gonna get it.

Ovechkin: "I want the entire Caps franchise"
Capitals: "Done!"

He just signed a deal for something like 13 years.:buddies:

:yeahthat:

and unfortunately...he DOESN'T have MVP hands down...it sucks but its the truth. all of the analysts have said that his chances are much lower if we don't make the playoffs (even going as far to say that he will definitely get it if we make the playoffs but he won't get it if we don't).

Tomcat

Anytime
Should have fired Glen Hanlon at Halloween instead of Thanksgiving Day

Bruce Bourdiare(sp) should be Coach of the Year
Ovie MVP
Backstrom Rookie of the Year
IMO:yahoo:

Not according to Dad, He's a Hershey Bears fan. But it was a good move for both Bruce Boudreau (correct spelling) and Washington. Me, I grew up with the Pittsburgh Penguins, but since I'm down here I'll root for the Caps:buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

:yeahthat:

and unfortunately...he DOESN'T have MVP hands down...it sucks but its the truth. all of the analysts have said that his chances are much lower if we don't make the playoffs (even going as far to say that he will definitely get it if we make the playoffs but he won't get it if we don't).

I know its the truth, and it does suck, who has been more valuable to his team in the whole league nobody, but they alway look at someone who's team had made the playoffs.

Kerad

Me, I grew up with the Pittsburgh Penguins, but since I'm down here I'll root for the Caps:buddies:

:twitch:

I can't comprehend that line of thinking.

However, I am rooting for the Caps to make the playoffs...preferably by taking the Cryers' spot. :yay: Go Caps/Devils/Canes!!! (For the next game, only.)

Tomcat

Anytime
:twitch:

I can't comprehend that line of thinking.

I grew up in Pittsburgh, Steelers, Pirates & Penguins. Way back when........I got stationed down here, I figured I'd root for the local (Maryland) team, well that didn't last long since the Colts disappeared overnight. I'll still root for the local (Maryland) teams, but still have a place in my heart for Pittsburgh .

Kerad

I grew up in Pittsburgh, Steelers, Pirates & Penguins. Way back when........I got stationed down here, I figured I'd root for the local (Maryland) team, well that didn't last long since the Colts disappeared overnight. I'll still root for the local (Maryland) teams, but still have a place in my heart for Pittsburgh .

When I was stationed down in NC, I adopted the Canes as my 2nd favorite team...went to a ton of games at the RBC.

With the Pens as my #1 and the Hurricanes as my #2, you should be able to see why there's no way I can adopt the Caps as a #3. :lol:

Except for this unique instance this weekend, of course.

T

toppick08

When I was stationed down in NC, I adopted the Canes as my 2nd favorite team...went to a ton of games at the RBC.

With the Pens as my #1 and the Hurricanes as my #2, you should be able to see why there's no way I can adopt the Caps as a #3. :lol:

Except for this unique instance this weekend, of course.

Your little Penguins will NEVER make a zit on the Flyers booty.....:biggrin:

Ladybug76

I don't normally watch the games in their entirety.

CSN's Intermission reports bore the hell out of me :yawn:, I usually find something else when they're on and forget to turn back.

I do agree though, Alex Ovechkin IS the beast. :yay:

Donald Brashear, you notice how quickly the fights stop once big man Donald Brashear goes out on the ice. :killingme

He's the Capitals' on-ice bouncer! :lmao:

I don't like Brashear...I understand he's a goon, but there is just something about him. It probably stems from the whole McSorley deal..

Kerad

Your little Penguins will NEVER make a zit on the Flyers booty.....:biggrin:

:jet:

We've been kicking your butts with regularity, lately. :killingme

The stars seem to be aligning for you tonight...as of right this second. :mad:

I'd be disappointed if my Mighty Mighty Pittsburgh Penguins didn't get a chance to kill your playoff dreams in your own house on Sunday.

T

toppick08

:jet:

We've been kicking your butts with regularity, lately. :killingme

The stars seem to be aligning for you tonight...as of right this second. :mad:

I'd be disappointed if my Mighty Mighty Pittsburgh Penguins didn't get a chance to kill your playoff dreams in your own house on Sunday.

:lmao:

I'm living in the past, ya'll got more trophies than us...........:yay: