Go G-Men: Where You Been?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
All I saw was a bunch of sorry-azzed Redskin fans - baitchin' and moaning about their teams performance! Campbell this, Campbell that! Deer in the headlights of the Giants' Defense! :jameo::jameo::jameo: "Skin's defense has GOT to step up!, etc., etc., etc.

I checked with ESPN, and it looks like the GIANTS won the game! :yahoo::cartwheel

:razz:

I AM LOVING IT!!! :killingme:killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Go G-Men!

I am dying from laughing here! :lmao:

13 pages of Redskin ranting, and never ONCE did they mention the score! :killingme

Moan, moan, moan!! :yahoo: Like the 'Skins had a chance to win at GIANTS Stadium? NOT in THIS LIFE! :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
All I saw was a bunch of sorry-azzed Redskin fans - baitchin' and moaning about their teams performance! Campbell this, Campbell that! Deer in the headlights of the Giants' Defense! :jameo::jameo::jameo: "Skin's defense has GOT to step up!, etc., etc., etc.

I checked with ESPN, and it looks like the GIANTS won the game! :yahoo::cartwheel

:razz:

I AM LOVING IT!!! :killingme:killingme

:yeahthat: I'm happy the G-men won, that's the bottom line, after all :yay: Maybe it was first game jitters, but they just seemed confused at times throughout the game.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:yeahthat: I'm happy the G-men won, that's the bottom line, after all :yay: Maybe it was first game jitters, but they just seemed confused at times throughout the game.

Yep! I'll buy that one. Let me see here......if the 'Skins lost to the Giants(hoorah!), and the cowboys won, and the beagles won, then......doesn't that mean the Redskins are enjoying the cellar dwellings alongside the Bucs?

What company these redskins keep.....:nomoney:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Quoted from one of those poor Redskin crybabies:

"Despite all the talk about Campbell being at the Skins facility all offseason working, I think we all knew what we would get."

"If he has 3 seasons under his belt, and worked that hard all off season and he STILL doesn't get it, he never will."

THESE people crack me up! :razz:

How can they stand themselves, and look in the mirror each morning, knowing they are rooting/backing a loser football team? :lmao:
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
So sad......

The Redskin faithfuls are still moaning about their teams' efforts, mainly Jason Campbell; they are probably dying inside, wondering why Daniel Snyder did not make an effort to try to sign Mike Vick to a QB contract.

Sad day for the "Skins followers...........

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I'm waiting for Larry to......

.....start the Redskin Fight Song:

"Hail to the Deadskins, hail misery........"

I guess they didn't put up much of a fight today. Oh well, there's always next year................! :killingme (annual Redskin epitaph) :lmao:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I didn't think it was that sad. We actually played the second half of a game for once. LOL

BTW, how many Giant players got injured today?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I didn't think it was that sad. We actually played the second half of a game for once. LOL

"Giants backup halfback Danny Ware dislocated his left elbow returning the opening kickoff. He watched the second half wearing a sling. ..."

You mean that one?

That is the only one ESPN noted....

Pete

Repete
.....start the Redskin Fight Song:

"Hail to the Deadskins, hail misery........"

I guess they didn't put up much of a fight today. Oh well, there's always next year................! :killingme (annual Redskin epitaph) :lmao:

:killingme

Redskins are in the same division, they play twice each year. :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
This exchange would seem to tell it like it is:

<TABLE id=post3960809 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" id=td_post_3960809 class=alt1><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Pete Campbell is the opposite, no progress as far as I can tell, same old clueless performance and he stinks with the occasional good game.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:yay:

If the Skins should lose to the Rams and Lions and are not at least 2-2 after 4 games, Campbell needs to be benched.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt2></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rael

Supper's Ready

First play of the game was Danny Ware (unknown for how long). Their brand new wide receiver hopeful Hakeem Nicks also got taken out with a sprained ankle (another unknown, but according to the sideline reporter...not bad). The other injuries didn't seem significant, players were back.