Go G-Men: Where You Been?

Pete

Repete
This exchange would seem to tell it like it is:

<TABLE id=post3960809 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" id=td_post_3960809 class=alt1><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Pete Campbell is the opposite, no progress as far as I can tell, same old clueless performance and he stinks with the occasional good game.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:yay:

If the Skins should lose to the Rams and Lions and are not at least 2-2 after 4 games, Campbell needs to be benched.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt2></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
What is your point exactly?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Anyone see that movie Obsessed yet?

I hear it's pretty decent.

I had to laugh over this one! :killingme

There are 15 pages of "Not Even One Mouse" postings, going on and on about Redskin misery(s), yet not ONE mention of a score between the 2 teams - not for the ENTIRE GAME!

All it was about was the Redskin's failure to execute.

Talk about an obsession?!?! Guess again "Grin on a Stick! :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I had to laugh over this one! :killingme

There are 15 pages of "Not Even One Mouse" postings, going on and on about Redskin misery(s), yet not ONE mention of a score between the 2 teams - not for the ENTIRE GAME!

All it was about was the Redskin's failure to execute.

Talk about an obsession?!?! Guess again "Grin on a Stick! :lmao:
Because everyone was watching the game and knew the score. We weren't posting the obvious for gooberific bandwagoner's passing by.

Pete

Repete
Uh, what about the one I quoted from you in that post? Is it too puzzling for you? Campbell just ain't making it happen for the 'Skins.....

Uh yea, I think we all realize that, we talked about it for several pages, your point?

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
First play of the game was Danny Ware (unknown for how long). Their brand new wide receiver hopeful Hakeem Nicks also got taken out with a sprained ankle (another unknown, but according to the sideline reporter...not bad). The other injuries didn't seem significant, players were back.

Hicks came back to play? I saw him getting carted off and I was wondering if I should drop him from my bench on my fantasy team. :yahoo:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Uh yea, I think we all realize that, we talked about it for several pages, your point?

Let's not make this exchange into nasty situation. However, from an opposing team's fan (Giants), it is a bit ironic to hear that expression of dissatisfaction, of your teams quarterback(Redskins), coming from a fan of his favorite team.

I have never dissed Eli Manning because of a lack of performance.....I may not like it, but I do not cut him down for it either.

Pete

Repete
Let's not make this exchange into nasty situation. However, from an opposing team's fan (Giants), it is a bit ironic to hear that expression of dissatisfaction, of your teams quarterback(Redskins), coming from a fan of his favorite team.

I have never dissed Eli Manning because of a lack of performance.....I may not like it, but I do not cut him down for it either.

Whether or not it becomes nasty is completely up to you. Now once again, what is your point? We were discussing our lack of satisfaction and the poor play of the Skins and Campbell in particular. Just not sure what your point is.

BuddyLee

Football addict

Fan is short for fanatic. A fan can say whatever he wants about his team. To wit, there were plenty of Giants fans wanting Eli and Coughlin cut before they went on their great run to the SB. It's the nature of the game. Passionate fans should criticize and want improvement.

It matters not though. Even if we cheered on our team in loss you'd still start a thread of this likeness.

Better team won today. Hoorah for the G-men.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Hicks came back to play? I saw him getting carted off and I was wondering if I should drop him from my bench on my fantasy team. :yahoo:

No, that was Nicks who was carted off (new WR), no news yet on his return. The "other players" I was referring to were Tuck and another Giant who collided with each other. They both returned to play, not Nicks or Ware. Unfortunately. :ohwell:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Whether or not it becomes nasty is completely up to you. Now once again, what is your point? We were discussing our lack of satisfaction and the poor play of the Skins and Campbell in particular. Just not sure what your point is.

I have not been nasty, I don't recall anything I said that was untoward. But, you asked the question, and here is the answer:

"However, from an opposing team's fan (Giants), it is a bit ironic to hear that expression of dissatisfaction, of your teams quarterback(Redskins), coming from a fan of his favorite team."

That's it! That is all there is to it. Key words: "it is a bit ironic...."

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Fan is short for fanatic. A fan can say whatever he wants about his team. To wit, there were plenty of Giants fans wanting Eli and Coughlin cut before they went on their great run to the SB. It's the nature of the game. Passionate fans should criticize and want improvement.

It matters not though. Even if we cheered on our team in loss you'd still start a thread of this likeness.

Better team won today. Hoorah for the G-men.

BuddyLee, you are correct. What I noticed was the fanaticism of you "Skins fans, moaning and groaning over A GAME! :lmao: I love the Giants - longer than you have been on this earth! However, if they lose a game, I don't take it to extremes.

It was, indeed, this simple: I found you guys to be a riot - over the play, or misplaying of your own favorite team.

Catch my drift?

Pete

Repete
I have not been nasty, I don't recall anything I said that was untoward. But, you asked the question, and here is the answer:

"However, from an opposing team's fan (Giants), it is a bit ironic to hear that expression of dissatisfaction, of your teams quarterback(Redskins), coming from a fan of his favorite team."

That's it! That is all there is to it. Key words: "it is a bit ironic...."

I don't find it ironic at all for a fan to be disgusted with the chronic poor performance of a member of a team.

BuddyLee

Football addict
BuddyLee, you are correct. What I noticed was the fanaticism of you "Skins fans, moaning and groaning over A GAME! :lmao: I love the Giants - longer than you have been on this earth! However, if they lose a game, I don't take it to extremes.

It was, indeed, this simple: I found you guys to be a riot - over the play, or misplaying of your own favorite team.

Catch my drift?
Everyone is passionate about something. I don't rain on your parade.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Everyone is passionate about something. I don't rain on your parade.

And, I respect you for that, sir! (Oh hell, you're way younger than I am!) :lmao:

You know, I don't even recall the point spread on this game? What was it?