Go Ravens!!!!

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
I have been quiet all week. It was so hard listening to how dominating the Steelers r and that the Ravens wont b able to score on their D. Well WHOOMP THERE IT IS! I love it, love it, love it. Way for Joe to step up big on that last drive.

Gotta love these posts by Wildcat 97.

Steelers = 2 and 0

..Weird...No Big Ben and we're still winning...hahahaha

Nice job yesterday Flacco...how many weapons can the organization get you before they realize you suck... BTW; Thanks for screwing my 5 pointer up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter
Why are so many people high on the Ravens?? That game looks like a toss-up to me..favorite team sentiments?

They are all blinded by Flacco. He shows one ray of hope that he has his head out of his ass and everyone is ready to send them to the Super Bowl. The Steelers are going to DESTROY the Ravens with or with out Ray Rice!

I'm not saying....I'm just sayin'

Damn. After reading these two posts the Steelers must really suck to lose to that sucky Flacco and the poopey Ravens. Go Purple and Black!

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
No luck involved. A hard fought win between two smash mouth football teams. How is it luck to lead a last minute drive with no time outs against the so called best defense in the league? Im sorry, why am i questioning this, all of the Ravens wins are by luck.

Wildcat97

No luck involved. A hard fought win between two smash mouth football teams. How is it luck to lead a last minute drive with no time outs against the so called best defense in the league? Im sorry, why am i questioning this, all of the Ravens wins are by luck.

The Ravens wouldn't have had the chance if we would have had those two field goals. The Ravens are not as good as they should be right now. Flacco still looks shaky with his new receivers and defense is getting older which means they are being exploited. I mean really, three or four years ago, can you remember ANYONE running through the HEART of the Ravens line and linebackers like Peyton Hillis?!

I am not making any excuses for our loss yesterday as I honestly can say it was OUR fault and none of the Ravens' play that beat us. Who woulda thought that after the first 4 games we would be sitting at 3-1? :lalala:

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
The Ravens wouldn't have had the chance if we would have had those two field goals. The Ravens are not as good as they should be right now. Flacco still looks shaky with his new receivers and defense is getting older which means they are being exploited. I mean really, three or four years ago, can you remember ANYONE running through the HEART of the Ravens line and linebackers like Peyton Hillis?!

I am not making any excuses for our loss yesterday as I honestly can say it was OUR fault and none of the Ravens' play that beat us. Who woulda thought that after the first 4 games we would be sitting at 3-1? :lalala:

Our defense is what kept Reed from making those FG's. If it wasnt for them the FG's would have been much closer. Your right, the Ravens are not as good as they should be right now. Flacco and the receivers are growing more and more each week and they will continue to get better. The defense might be getting old but damn, the sure look good to me. Age is just a number, ask Ray Lewis when he caught that INT yesterday. Peyton Hillis is a bad man, you will see in two weeks. Bend dont break defense is the Ravens motto. I just dont know why you come on here talking about how bad the Ravens suck and the Steelers are gonna destroy them. Cmon. There is no destroying between these two teams, just smashmouth football down to the wire. And BTW, i did pick the Steelers to b 3-1 after four weeks.

R

retiredweaxman

As Hillis gained 144 on the ground and Mendenhall gained 70 something (74?), are you saying that Hillis is a better RB than Mendenhall? Are you saying the CLE O line is better than PIT's O line and opened bigger holes? Are you saying the CLE coaching staff is better than PIT's coaching staff? Are you saying the Brownies were better prepared to meet the Ravens than the Steelers were?

How can you say it was none of the Ravens plays that beat you? How about the 3 stops in the last minute - pinning the Steelers against the goal line and forcing them to punt...how much more open could Houshmandzadeh be in the end zone because of a PUMP FAKE used by Flacco that McFadden bit off on (no pump fake and he covers Housh)???

thurley42

HY;FR
Good job by the Ravens this week.

However, they were lucky.

I'm with you Buddy.....The Ravens haven't impressed me at all this year....as the resident Browns fan I can say that they didn't impress last week against us and were really lucky to pull that out against a Charlie Batch lead squad.

The Ravens were predicted by many professionals to go to/win the Super Bowl....it shouldn't have even been a close game....if that is all they have for the Steelers with a 3rd string QB they are in trouble when a Big Ben who has to prove everything to everyone comes back....

Sorry Raven but I just don't think this is your year..

SoccerMom2

The Ravens are good but they can do better. I don't know what is wrong with Flacco but he needs to step it up. Ray Lewis is a mean machine and Ray Rice is a short sh!t who can run his arse off.

thurley42

HY;FR
That's all you needed to say, right there.
"Resident Browns Fan" that's it. Gotcha.

Don't be mad at me because you guys are playing way below your potential. You looked like utter ass against the Browns....you couldn't stop a fullback from running up and down the field....then this week you looked dead to rights. Good on you for pulling out that last drive, but these aren't positions a front running team should be in...

Toxick

Splat
Don't be mad at me because you guys are playing way below your potential.

I'm not mad at you. I was just pointing out that typically Browns fans harbor a certain animosity at Baltimore - the Ravens in particular. Listening to your rant hasn't changed my mind about that very much.

I know how the Ravens are playing, and I can see that they have an offensive line protecting the quarterback problem, and some other things that need tweaking. The way you people are going on in this thread, the season is already over for the Ravens, and they may as well pack up their #### and go home now.

My response to that is, PFFFT.

You looked like utter ass against the Browns....you couldn't stop a fullback from running up and down the field....

Y'know what....

24-17.

That's all I have to say about that.

thurley42

HY;FR
I'm not mad at you. I was just pointing out that typically Browns fans harbor a certain animosity at Baltimore - the Ravens in particular. Listening to your rant hasn't changed my mind about that very much.

I know how the Ravens are playing, and I can see that they have an offensive line protecting the quarterback problem, and some other things that need tweaking. The way you people are going on in this thread, the season is already over for the Ravens, and they may as well pack up their #### and go home now.

My response to that is, PFFFT.

Y'know what....

24-17.

That's all I have to say about that.

congrats....you beat one of the worst teams in the NFL by a touchdown...I don't think you have to pack it in...but I think you are going to have to improve alot if you are going to perform up to your potential....

Wildcat97

Our defense is what kept Reed from making those FG's. If it wasnt for them the FG's would have been much closer. Your right, the Ravens are not as good as they should be right now. Flacco and the receivers are growing more and more each week and they will continue to get better. The defense might be getting old but damn, the sure look good to me. Age is just a number, ask Ray Lewis when he caught that INT yesterday. Peyton Hillis is a bad man, you will see in two weeks. Bend dont break defense is the Ravens motto. I just dont know why you come on here talking about how bad the Ravens suck and the Steelers are gonna destroy them. Cmon. There is no destroying between these two teams, just smashmouth football down to the wire. And BTW, i did pick the Steelers to b 3-1 after four weeks.

I don't know why you come on here and attack me like I'm the only one that says anything bad about the Ravens. Ray Lewis got lucky...plain and simple. It was a bad decision by Batch to force a pass in there when he had 8 to 10 yards of pasture between him and the closest Ratbird. "Bend don't break" is NOT how you win Championships. By the way, I HATE BTW!!! This isn't texting children. Use your keyboard!

In all fairness, I have been ridden all day about that game. Most of the B-more fans I talked to agree that it was a well fought physical game that really hinged on those missed field goals and the touchdown to Wallace that was stripped. Again, fantastic play by the defender but pivotal nonetheless. I'm not bragging about anything after a loss but if you cant take a little "ribbing" leading up to a divisional game with lots of bad blood, you shouldn't be reading ANY public forum...just sayin'.
:whistle:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I have been quiet all week. It was so hard listening to how dominating the Steelers r and that the Ravens wont b able to score on their D. Well WHOOMP THERE IT IS! I love it, love it, love it. Way for Joe to step up big on that last drive.

Gotta love these posts by Wildcat 97.

Steelers = 2 and 0

..Weird...No Big Ben and we're still winning...hahahaha

Nice job yesterday Flacco...how many weapons can the organization get you before they realize you suck... BTW; Thanks for screwing my 5 pointer up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otter
Why are so many people high on the Ravens?? That game looks like a toss-up to me..favorite team sentiments?

They are all blinded by Flacco. He shows one ray of hope that he has his head out of his ass and everyone is ready to send them to the Super Bowl. The Steelers are going to DESTROY the Ravens with or with out Ray Rice!

I'm not saying....I'm just sayin'

Damn. After reading these two posts the Steelers must really suck to lose to that sucky Flacco and the poopey Ravens. Go Purple and Black!

Learn how to quote, dolt. Only thing in the above that can be attributed to me is

Just a question and an opinion that I thought the game was a toss-up.

Were you high or are you just stupid?

Last edited:

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Pretty cool of you to refrain from posting any game-related smack until after your team won.

Against the Steelers fourth string QB, no less. :lol:

For starters, we are without a starting CB, RT and one of the best safeties in the league so please dont go there with the 4th string QB stuff. That is a typical Steeler go to. Talk all you want about the Ravens, because for some reason everyone enjoys it. No one is saying the Ravens are perfect because they are far from it. Thats why teams grow from week to week. All of the Browns comments are pretty funny too. I think the Browns are a decent team. So for the Ravens to barely beat them doesnt hurt my feelings. It is a tough division game. The Browns beat the Steelers last year. Any division game is a tough one. Believe it or not i respect the Steelers more than any team in the league because they remind me so much of the Ravens. Im so glad i started this post. GO DOLPHINS!

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Learn how to quote, dolt. Only thing in the above that can be attributed to me is

Just a question and an opinion that I thought the game was a toss-up.

Were you high or are you just stupid?

Your quote was in the middle of Wildcats and i didnt realize that. So no, i am not stupid and i havent been high in 15 years unless you count after yesterdays game.

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
I don't know why you come on here and attack me like I'm the only one that says anything bad about the Ravens. Ray Lewis got lucky...plain and simple. It was a bad decision by Batch to force a pass in there when he had 8 to 10 yards of pasture between him and the closest Ratbird. "Bend don't break" is NOT how you win Championships. By the way, I HATE BTW!!! This isn't texting children. Use your keyboard!

In all fairness, I have been ridden all day about that game. Most of the B-more fans I talked to agree that it was a well fought physical game that really hinged on those missed field goals and the touchdown to Wallace that was stripped. Again, fantastic play by the defender but pivotal nonetheless. I'm not bragging about anything after a loss but if you cant take a little "ribbing" leading up to a divisional game with lots of bad blood, you shouldn't be reading ANY public forum...just sayin'.
:whistle:

That damn Ray got lucky again i guess. I agree it was and is always a hard fought game. I have no problem with a little "ribbing" but when you say how bad the Ravens suck you deserve a little payback. No biggy.