Go Ravens!!!!

thurley42

HY;FR
That damn Ray got lucky again i guess. I agree it was and is always a hard fought game. I have no problem with a little "ribbing" but when you say how bad the Ravens suck you deserve a little payback. No biggy.

I think it would have been more effective if you would have dished it out before the game vice waiting until after it was over...just sayin..

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Maybe. But i dont talk trash because i cant predict the future. To me every Ravens/Steelers game is decided by mistakes and usually comes down to one play. So if people want to gloat all week before let them go ahead. I will just sneak in my jabs after their inflated heads get deflated. You will not hear me talk a word of trash about the upcoming Denver game this week, but im sure i will hear a whole lot though.

BuddyLee

Football addict
It's not a bad thing that you were lucky. Sometimes teams need a little luck.

The Redskins have needed a little luck every week thus far.

The Ravens should be rolling over people. I was surprised they were struggling against the Brownies and were beaten by limp-noodle Palmer in week 2.

They're 15th in passing with great new threats in Boldin and Housh. They're 24th in rushing with Ray Rice and a decent O-line. 22nd overall in offense.

They looked impressive in the pre-season and on paper and it's still early but they haven't impressed me. Despite their hard play, their wins have had a little luck.

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
I guess you can call it what you want or how you see it. I personally think that Flacco and the offense did a hell of a job on that last drive. Moving down the field on the Pittsburgh D with no timeouts, your starting running back is hurt,under two minutes and at Heinz Field. To me that is not luck, but hey, that is just my opinion.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I guess you can call it what you want or how you see it. I personally think that Flacco and the offense did a hell of a job on that last drive. Moving down the field on the Pittsburgh D with no timeouts, your starting running back is hurt,under two minutes and at Heinz Field. To me that is not luck, but hey, that is just my opinion.
If Big Ben was in the game it would have been a different result. Before yesterday, the Ravens were 1-8 at Heinz including playoffs.

I don't particularly like the Steelers much but it will certainly be 'more' interesting when they have a plausible quarterback against the Ravens in the next game.

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
If Big Ben was in the game it would have been a different result. Before yesterday, the Ravens were 1-8 at Heinz including playoffs.

I don't particularly like the Steelers much but it will certainly be 'more' interesting when they have a plausible quarterback against the Ravens in the next game.

You never know if it would have been a different result if BB played. It might have been a different result if Ed Reed played as well.

Wildcat97

Pretty cool of you to refrain from posting any game-related smack until after your team won.

Against the Steelers fourth string QB, no less. :lol:

That's pretty much what I was thinking too. The haters always come out after their team wins. Nothing but crickets around if they lose...typical "fairweather" fans....:evil:

Wildcat97

Maybe. But i dont talk trash because i cant predict the future. To me every Ravens/Steelers game is decided by mistakes and usually comes down to one play. So if people want to gloat all week before let them go ahead. I will just sneak in my jabs after their inflated heads get deflated. You will not hear me talk a word of trash about the upcoming Denver game this week, but im sure i will hear a whole lot though.

Doesn't it take the fun out of talking trash if you wait until after the results are in? No one knows the future but that doesn't stop me and every other red blooded American Football junky from spilling all the #### they can about their teams opponents. Guess we will wait to hear your gloating or excuses AFTER the Denver game... :duel:

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Doesn't it take the fun out of talking trash if you wait until after the results are in? No one knows the future but that doesn't stop me and every other red blooded American Football junky from spilling all the #### they can about their teams opponents. Guess we will wait to hear your gloating or excuses AFTER the Denver game... :duel:

No reason for me to talk. We do are talking on the field like we did yesterday. You will hear no excuses from me either. When we lost to Cincy, we lost. I didnt say Cincy got lucky. Unlike you.

BuddyLee

Football addict
You never know if it would have been a different result if BB played. It might have been a different result if Ed Reed played as well.
If two major playmakers had been on the field you best believe it would have been a different result.

Baz

This. ------------------>
For starters, we are without a starting CB, RT and one of the best safeties in the league so please dont go there with the 4th string QB stuff. That is a typical Steeler go to. Talk all you want about the Ravens, because for some reason everyone enjoys it. No one is saying the Ravens are perfect because they are far from it. Thats why teams grow from week to week. All of the Browns comments are pretty funny too. I think the Browns are a decent team. So for the Ravens to barely beat them doesnt hurt my feelings. It is a tough division game. The Browns beat the Steelers last year. Any division game is a tough one. Believe it or not i respect the Steelers more than any team in the league because they remind me so much of the Ravens. Im so glad i started this post. GO DOLPHINS!

Oh I know, I was just raggin' you a little for waiting until after the game was over to chirp up. Yes, both sides have injuries.

Any time these two teams meet up, regardless of situation, it's always a good battle. I do give props to Baltimore and Flacco for coming back with that last minute drive. That's good football.

Wildcat97

You don't know what "fairweather fans" are, do you?

For more on Fairweather Fans:
See: Capitals, Washington

I don't watch hockey, so please enlighten me. Last season they had the best Regular season record....and then were bounced in the first round of the playoffs. First time that ever happened.

Toxick

Splat
I don't watch hockey, so please enlighten me. Last season they had the best Regular season record....and then were bounced in the first round of the playoffs. First time that ever happened.

No, actually that's the Capitals standard operating procedure.

A typical Capitals' season goes like this:

1) Come running out of the gate like wild-men! Destroy everything in their path, and get all the hockey fans excited as hell.

2) Slump for the interquartile range of the season. Alienate 75% of the fanbase who tunes out completely until playoff time.

3) Suddenly wake up, destroy all in their path, work their way up to 1st or 2nd place in their Conference impressing the heck out of everyone because of their amazing come-back, and land a playoff berth.

4) Totally choke and get bumped from the playoffs in round 1.

:ohwell:

Last season, they only deviation from this template was that they skipped Step 2.

The most I've ever seen Washington motivate their "fanbase", (which means, all the fairweather fans and bandwagoneers) was the one year they went to the Stanley Cup, and last year.... everyone wearing Ovechkin jerseys, and blacking out their front-tooth. :lol: If the Capitals come out of the gate shooting this year expect to see a lot of Capitals pride in the streets of Maryland and DC.

If they get off to a slow start, watch Hockey sink into oblivion until playoffs in the streets of Maryland and DC.

BuddyLee

Football addict
If they get off to a slow start, watch Hockey sink into oblivion until playoffs in the streets of Maryland and DC.
They haven't had a slow start or slumped in three years now. Of course, there will be bandwagoners. That's with any winning team.