Go Redskins!!!!!!!!

RPMDAD

Wow, 3 and 7 they have got to learn how to play 4 quarters of football. Didn't have any hopes for them this year, but am still crying in my beer. I guess there is always next year..... Think RG should have ran the ball, definitely think now he is afraid of getting hurt again, either that or the coach has told him not to run the ball.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Poor situational awareness on Mr. Wonderful R G-zuss Christ the turd. 3&1, get the 1 st, clock the ball and you still have 30-35 seconds to tie the game. That was a sloppy, weak, poorly done throw away.

This team will have flashes of brilliance but unless there is improved play from the QB position this team will always be an also ran.

Until next season when we draft and sign the team that will take us to the super bowl.:killingme

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The 4-6 NY football Giants win the division! The 4-6 NY football Giants win the division!:buddies:

Escalade14

Go Rams!
Roadkill once again

Several things I would like to say: 1. Redskins are roadkill. 2. The name change controversy is getting out of hand but heres a perfect name for them: the LOSERS 3. Get ready to lose at home vs the 49ers. Even though they lost too, Kaepernick beats RGIII anyday. 4. Heres a poem for everyone: Roses are red Violets are blue Redskins fans are upset They played like poo