Go Skins

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pleasantly surprised so far.

I figured we'd get stomped on, especially with Williams out and Heyer playing.

BuddyLee

Football addict
BTW, gotta give some credit to the Philly fans for cheering for McNabb at the beginning.

I didn't think they had it in 'em.:yay:

belvak

Happy Camper
:thewave: Yeah!!!! I'm NOT a Jonah after all!!!!!! They tried to toss it, but pulled it out!!!!! :thewave:

Oh, and I have to say that there is just something not right about all that pink on the football field!!!!! I'm a big supporter of breast cancer research and cures, but it just looked odd!! :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I missed the entire game. I was so tired, I laid down this afternoon, forgetting all about the game. Who won?

T

toppick08

Musta' hopped off the bandwagon.

At least that's what they say.:lol:

:lol:

No, I knew we were going down from the start..I took the Skins.

Never bank on Vick or the Eagles, and when they started to say how great he/they were, I know from from experience that's a lose...:killingme

BTW...y'all looked good..:buddies:

The Redskins have to find a better back-up option than Heyer, especially if Williams isn't as close to being ready as we think. He's killing them.

OldHillcrestGuy

The Redskins have to find a better back-up option than Heyer, especially if Williams isn't as close to being ready as we think. He's killing them.

Amen, what did he have like 4 penalties called on him, they may have been the only penalties the Skins had all day.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Only problem is that they don't have a back-up on the roster that is currently better than Heyer.

Be glad Heyer has some experience at least. He blows Jupiters balls but it could be a lot worse. He actually played decently yesterday for his standards. Great run-blocking by him, lotta good seals.