Go Skins

SoMdDude

3714_10152258365430024_1796043388_n.jpg

SoMDGirl42

It was a great game.

:fixed:

Thanks for your sportsmanship. I know that loss was hard for you. :buddies:

But you have to admit, they played hard. No penalties until the 4th quarter? :faint: That first touchdown was a gimmie for the Cowboys, that clock had run out a good 2 seconds before he snapped the ball. Even Romo looked around before throwing the ball to see which ref threw the flag for delay of game.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
:fixed:

Thanks for your sportsmanship. I know that loss was hard for you. :buddies:

But you have to admit, they played hard. No penalties until the 4th quarter? :faint: That first touchdown was a gimmie for the Cowboys, that clock had run out a good 2 seconds before he snapped the ball. Even Romo looked around before throwing the ball to see which ref threw the flag for delay of game.

There were a few questionable calls/no-calls.

SoMDGirl42

Yes there was! I think the refs wanted Dallas to win :lol:

I was surprised at the force the Redskin kicker used to facemask the punt returner. I thought he was going to pull the guys head off his shoulders. That was an easy call.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I was surprised at the force the Redskin kicker used to facemask the punt returner. I thought he was going to pull the guys head off his shoulders. That was an easy call.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sav looks more like a weekend golfer than a pro football player and I think he was smart enough to know, on the fly, GOT TO GET HIM DOWN and understands the principles of leverage.

:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Other than the blown delay, I think they did a nice job of letting them play. Lotta hand fighting between receivers and DB's but, hey, it was a playoff game and if they've fighting for it, let 'em fight. Same on holding, O line play. Guys were fighting hard and letting go quick enough to give the refs a break instead of turning it into a mess.

Really good, hard fought, difficult game where pretty much every play kept my attention. That's ALL I ask of football anymore, win or lose.

:buddies: