Go, you!

Hessian

He lowered his head...and charged.

Ok...how does one get that training? From complacent touchy-feely types that urge "gentle" solutions, and realizing the needs of your opponent... and always looking for a chance to build a coalition? OR
The US military?
Which training would be better for the protection of our borders and our way of life?

I think we want to have a softer-gentler approach but this day & age will NOT allow for it.

There is just something very inspiring about that phrase...lowering his head he charged...awesome courage.

Steve

Enjoying life!
That was a very stupid and dangerous thing he did. The police are there for our protection, that's what they get paid for. Bailey should have immediately cowered to the gun-wielding fiend and offered his wallet and car, instead of escalating this incident to one violence. Isn't that right? And is he allowed to use Army training like that? Isn't that theft of DoD intellectual property?

Oh, and that's why guns should be banned. Without gun control, both Bailey and Green may have been armed, and a gunfight could have ensued! Maybe some customers could have been shot, too!

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Steve said:
That was a very stupid and dangerous thing he did. The police are there for our protection, that's what they get paid for. Bailey should have immediately cowered to the gun-wielding fiend and offered his wallet and car, instead of escalating this incident to one violence. Isn't that right? And is he allowed to use Army training like that? Isn't that theft of DoD intellectual property?

Oh, and that's why guns should be banned. Without gun control, both Bailey and Green may have been armed, and a gunfight could have ensued! Maybe some customers could have been shot, too!
... He said tongue in cheek. :killingme

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Steve said:

:killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Steve said:

Where were you during 9-11?? that is SOO pre 9-11 think.. give them what they want and they will leave you alone.. I'm sure the outcome would have been better if he did what you suggest.. him AND his brother would have been dead, they would have stolen his car.. and who kows how many MORE lives they would have effected before they were stopped.. He MAY have just stopped a multistate killing spree for all you know.... I think it's a damn shame he didn't kill the PR1CK.. THAT was his ONE mistake.. you don't stop fighting until the fight is OVER!! Someone shoots you in the head the fight ain't over until he CTB!! I don't know where you left them, but you better trace your steps see if you can find where you lost your BALLS!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Steve said:

OOPS.. if that was tongue in cheek I feel like an idgit!! But nothing like a good rant to get the blood flowing!!