Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Angel said:
:lmao: I can only laugh because I'm a Skins fan and my man is a Cowboys fan. It's funny when people see us in our jerseys, holding hands, because we always hear, "It must be fun at your house during game day". :lmao: I remember when we were first dating and I found out he was a Cowboys fan... I had to rethink the relationship, talk it over with my Mom (also a die hard Skins fan), and my Mom said, "your Step-Father is a Cowboys fan and we are still madly in love and living happily ever after". That is when I knew it was okay to be with somebody who roots for the wrong team. And we live happily ever after... Except when he tells the story about how I took him to his first Skins vs. Cowboys game and they kicked our asses.... That day didn't end so well. :ohwell:

P.S. - The Man says: If the Cowboys are not loved in DC, then why are there more Cowboys jerseys worn at FedEx then Redskins?

I think the Man needs to get his own somd.com username.
Your man wasn't @ FedEx on 18 Dec 05 was he? It was a beautiful sea of burgundy and gold and (not so) gently remind him of the 35-7 final score.:high5:HTTR!

PS->Does this in house rivalry make for better make up :gossip:? :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
kom526 said:
Your man wasn't @ FedEx on 18 Dec 05 was he? It was a beautiful sea of burgundy and gold and (not so) gently remind him of the 35-7 final score.:high5:HTTR!

I was laughing and screaming so much that I think I shed a few tears.:cheesy:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My dad and I were getting ready to hit the concession stand right before the half, Dallas had the ball after a Skins kickoff. I told my dad, "Just wait, the skinnies will get a pick and score before halftime." The very next play, Marcus Washington makes the pick and (I think) the next play resulted in one of the three Captain Chaos TDs that evening. Being out in the concourse at that moment gave me hope in mankind. (As long as they are all skins fans and we're beating the living daylights out of the cowpukes.) I mean EVERYONE was :high5: and hugging, there couldn't have been that much love @ Woodstock. :lmao:

Angel

~*~*~
kom526 said:

:lmao: I wish we were at FedEx last year! All I heard about for years was how the Skins haven't beaten the Cowboys in :blahblah: years and then when they did, it was Heaven!