goat bleating question

D

dems4me

Originally posted by cmcdanal
Where's the steel wool.....OTOH maybe a hot poker would be better.

For Pete? Reminds me of a bar bumper sticker I saw it said "liquor in the front and poker in the rear".. :lol:

Pete

Repete
:really: Lets look at the facts.

Woman who has reoccuring thoughts of beatiality.

Lives alone.

Has lots of animals.

Has a 35gallon hefty bag full of empty peanut butter jars.

A goat that bleeets unless it is eating.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I am thinking she is trying to project some sick fantasy onto me what is really going on at Pet hotel hell.

spinner

I think this comes under the heading of TOO MUCH INFORMATION! Not the pictures I wanted in my head....I am going to my happy place....ummmmm...

K

Kain99

Originally posted by appyday
Spinner has sheep AND goats....if Pete gets wind of that there will be no keeping him away.................shhhhhhhh
Ummmm... Pete's looking for tail. How much tail does a goat or a sheep have? Really? :confused:

spinner

Don't you be pimpin' no tail on this forum, I see you in your big old caddy sayin' "hey honey wanta buy some tail for that big stud muffin" You just leave Bob alone....

babysitter

if you get her dehorned i may be able to take her i have 2 babydoll sheep and 3 goats my grandmother would most likely also she has a goat possibly my cousin has 3 also

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
if you get her dehorned i may be able to take her i have 2 babydoll sheep and 3 goats my grandmother would most likely also she has a goat possibly my cousin has 3 also
Nothing like resurrecting a thread from 2004. :lmao:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
This post is seven years old. The goats have probably been served for dinner by now. :shrug: