Gobblers

navy_hower

Are the birds getting fired up yet? Ive been working lots of OT for the last month and havent gotten out. Im going in the morning for a listen though.

navy_hower

Where are the turkey in St. Mary's?

I dont know yet. I just moved here last spring and with the new job had no time to be out. This spring I will go out and look. And I think tomorrow morning Im going for a dawn hike to have a listen and see if the are gobbling yet.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
I dont know yet. I just moved here last spring and with the new job had no time to be out. This spring I will go out and look. And I think tomorrow morning Im going for a dawn hike to have a listen and see if the are gobbling yet.
Unless you have private property to hunt I can only see St. Mary's River State Park as a place to hunt them. I have not seen or heard any there. Hope you hear some. Let me know will you?

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!

There is a turkey re-integration area at the end of Mt. Wolf Road. I have seen a few hanging out in the trees in my back yard, the largest gathering that I have seen to date was in a field along Golden Beach Road, there was 14 birds together. I almost hopped a curb looking at them as it was the first time that I have ever seen them there. I have not seen much activity from them in the past few days.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

St. Mary's is full of turkeys and a lot of them are on the boards.
:rimshot:

I used to walk up on flocks of turkeys on the Elms property back when I was still bow hunting.