God bless gay pride...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Home...

Homesick said:
*Waving white flag* I surrender. Do not feel like going where this is going. I know you people are alright with this stuff. Have it your way. They can let it ALL HANG OUT while DEAD bodies are floating down the streets! I just think its a little to soon to be celebrating with the smell of death in the air!

...pretty much everyone will tell you NO is...different.

There was only 12 people in the parade today and it was this ray of light, a little gaity, if you will, amidst all this horror. It was nice to see some folks saying 'life goes on' instead of 'someone wipe my butt, now! wah wah wah'.

NO itself has long since answered for sex and drugs and rock and roll and they answered with a great big 'oh hell yeah!'.

soul4sale

Larry Gude said:
Way to go gay people!

Yeah, they were there last year, bolstered by a contingient of South Beach refugees escaping hurricane What's-Her-Name. Mostly-naked gay men as far as the eye could see down Bourbon St. My wife was being very territorial, bless her heart.

The hillarious thing is that the Southern Baptist Convention was also in town. N.O.'s finest set up barricades around the party so that the gay queers and the Bible queers could scream at each other in a civilized, non-violent manner. Methinks no one was converted to either side that night.

We hid in Molly's and got wrecked with the locals. We did get some lovely pictures of the parade two days later, including a post-op tranny wearing a stringless bikini and pasties.

Hell of a town...

Hessian

I am Glad...

I applaud the southern Decadence...
It shows that they don't recognized the punishing Hand of God no matter what and they will refuse to repent, and they are proud of their wickedness.

I wish they enjoy themselves right up untill the sulphur starts filling the air.
Their "Pride" destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and they can keep it up.
While people suffer around them ...they think of nothing but their own twisted hedonistic ways...

Eternity waits for all man,...they have made their choice and their proud of it. Hopefully others look at the devastation around them and make a wiser choice.

Last edited:

SmallTown

Football season!
Hessian said:
they think of nothing but their own twisted hedonistic ways...
Too bad woodstock wasn't an all-gay event. If so, we probably wouldn't have had that population boom nine months later, and I bet some of the freaky conceptions are the ones needing to be rescued in NO