Going to a hypnotherapy tonight

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
We went...It was kinda cool...we did get the $100 of CD's...anyone that can copy them for me can have a set..:whistle: I cant figure out how to copy and burn them..:buddies:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:howdy: I can burn CD's!

I THOUGHT I could too...40 minutes later it was like 5% done..My friend got these and we are going to split them I need several copies..and can give copies to you too...you interested in copying them..Hope you dont get as frustrated as I do..the "sex" tape is in there too..He said dont let that get in the hands of a teenager..:whistle:

Let me see it has

Smoking

Weight loss

Stress

Sex and something else...lol

F

finickyfilly

I thought this forum was to talk about horses, not stupid stuff like this! you all treat this like its your own chat room.. I want to read horse stuff not about you all going to some hypnosis stuff
pick another thread there is horse stuff in them

arabianpony

I THOUGHT I could too...40 minutes later it was like 5% done..My friend got these and we are going to split them I need several copies..and can give copies to you too...you interested in copying them..Hope you dont get as frustrated as I do..the "sex" tape is in there too..He said dont let that get in the hands of a teenager..:whistle:

Let me see it has

Smoking

Weight loss

Stress

.... got my attention. The others make you reduce something... what does the sex one do?????!!!!!!!
I would love a copy.....I don't smoke cigarettes, and don't lead a very stressful life.... so of course I need the weight loss, but the whole set would be nice, you know, just in case:whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I thought this forum was to talk about horses, not stupid stuff like this! you all treat this like its your own chat room.. I want to read horse stuff not about you all going to some hypnosis stuff
She don't know WHO she's talking to does she?
:killingme

ANYthing a horsey person says IS horsey.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Happy Rick just stopped by he has a nice ortho flex western saddle (gaited type round back) for sale..$1400 OBO ask him about it..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Happy Rick just stopped by he has a nice ortho flex western saddle (gaited type round back) for sale..$1400 OBO ask him about it..
Too late. i tried the circle y flex tree round skirt last week - A GORGEOUS saddle and super comfy for me but alas it was way too long for my mare at 27". I took it back to Just Another Saddlery and Tack in PF and got a Tucker Trail Endurance it's only 23" long and cut for gaited horses. Hope she likes it. I wish the rain would stop long enough for me to try it before tomorrow. :frown: Have your camera ready Might be a little drama if she doesn't she can be prone to hysterics. :lol:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Let me see it has

Smoking

Weight loss

Stress

I want a copy Pleeeease :whistle: