Going to my 1st NFL game

puggymom

Me neither. It was going to be my hubby, his brother, and their dad but my fil cannot go so they had an extra ticket. My parents can take the kids so I get to go!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Me neither. It was going to be my hubby, his brother, and their dad but my fil cannot go so they had an extra ticket. My parents can take the kids so I get to go!

:cool:

Enjoy, sounds like that'll be fun! Curious what you think of the new MetLife stadium.

Also, I know a great hot dog truck that isn't too far from there that is a MUST visit place whenever I get up that way. It's on Mill St and Union Ave at the border of Belleville and Newark Route 21 South out of MetLife stadium to the Mill St exit in north Newark. Around a half of a mile on Mill St until you get to Union Ave, then make a left and park. Chris' red hots truck. :drool:

All kinds of options, but I love their dogs with mustard, kraut, and hot onions. Not too far from the stadium and really worth it. :yay:

Hope you have a blast at the game!

(other than I hope the Giants kick butt)

:buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Going to a game is a whole different animal. I find it a lot more exciting feeling the emotions of the crowd and the like.

Enjoy!

puggymom

Of course now they are calling for 10" of snow. I am not sure if I am that much of an football fan! :ohwell: