Gold bars stashed in Dem senator's home recovered after 2013 violent robbery

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Serial numbers on Menendez's gold bars indicate they were taken in 2013 gunpoint robbery

Several gold bars discovered by federal agents in Democratic New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez's residence as part of a high-profile bribery investigation can be traced to a violent robbery a decade ago.

According to a sprawling indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors in September, Menendez and his wife allegedly played a role in a years-long bribery scheme that involved the Egyptian government and local businessmen including Fred Daibes, a wealthy New Jersey real estate developer. Prosecutors revealed they retrieved multiple gold bars from Menendez's home which were allegedly used as payment in the scheme.

At least four of the gold bars discovered by investigators can be linked to Daibes, both because of their unique engraved serial numbers and thanks to court documents related to a 2013 robbery which Daibes was a victim of, an NBC New York investigation revealed Monday. In November 2013, four assailants beat and robbed Daibes at gunpoint in his Edgewater, New Jersey, apartment, stealing 22 gold bars, jewelry and cash.

More Democrats being Democrats.

Just imagine what you could find in the possession of Schmuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Steny Hoyer or any of the rest of the Criminal Hierarchy.

SamSpade

Attorney for the Defense, A.O.C:

" F.B.I. Investigator Smith, did you actually see my client pointing a gun at the alleged victim of this robbery"?

Agent Smith:

"Uh, no."
And this is what exasperates me about Congressional investigations into corruption. The latest is the scores of "loans" the Biden family were constantly giving each other, but either no evidence that they were paid back or evidence that the money originated from a financial institution.

"Officer, that dead body was here when I got home - I didn't do it"
"Ok - case closed"

Ummm - body?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
You can bet SOME leftie outlet has a lame "reason" why a Senator has stolen gold in his home.

Menendez is so corrupt, even Fetterman has pointed it out, in possibly the most lucid thought he has EVER expressed.
I'm actually liking Fetterman 2.0 or is it 5.0 now??

This entire thing with Menendez is just mind blowing.

I think you cracked the case glhs837 :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm actually liking Fetterman 2.0 or is it 5.0 now??

This entire thing with Menendez is just mind blowing.

I think you cracked the case glhs837 :yay:
Sherlock Holmes Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It's New Jersey. Things fall off the back of trucks there all the time.

"Your honor, my client merely found those items and was keeping them safe until their rightful owners could be located."