Golden Beach area

belvak

Happy Camper
Anybody listening to the scanner about 5 minutes ago? Maybe something on Hiawatha in Indian River Estates???

belvak

Happy Camper
Didn't hear the exact location, but I think it was a call for a chimney fire. All is well now.

Thanks, but that wouldn't be the one I'm referring to. My Uncle lives down on the corner from me, and I can't get anybody on the phone or their cell phones. They don't have a chimney, and there were no fire trucks involved. Just ambulance. If it was him, I guess I'll hear shortly.

PrepH4U

Thanks, but that wouldn't be the one I'm referring to. My Uncle lives down on the corner from me, and I can't get anybody on the phone or their cell phones. They don't have a chimney, and there were no fire trucks involved. Just ambulance. If it was him, I guess I'll hear shortly.

Oh I hope everything turns out ok. :huggy:

SM_Vol._FF

ambo

MVRS and SMALS had a call for heart problems in that area after the ambo cleared the chimney fire....