Golf players

J

juggy4805

I am an extreme beginner at golf and looking for a set of clubs to learn. What would you suggest?

Agee

juggy4805 said:
I am an extreme beginner at golf and looking for a set of clubs to learn. What would you suggest?

I've got a set of clubs i'm not using. You are more than welcomed to try them out! If they fit your style, they're yours, for a small fee.

They should be perfect, given the fact they were used to being used by a beginner...

smoothmarine187

juggy4805 said:

I have a set that I will sell you for cheap. Bring your punk azz out this weekend and you can try them out.......

Agee

smoothmarine187 said:
I have a set that I will sell you for cheap. Bring your punk azz out this weekend and you can try them out.......

Sorry I missed you guys this week-end. I had the clubs and shoes by the door, but slept right through the alarm. Someone kept me out late the night before :whistle:

How'd you do?

smoothmarine187

Airgasm said:
Sorry I missed you guys this week-end. I had the clubs and shoes by the door, but slept right through the alarm. Someone kept me out late the night before :whistle:

How'd you do?

About the usual.......110, :lol: yeah yeah, I know I suck.

J

juggy4805

Cool, I'll let both of you know what I decide. I know nothing about this suff. Someone is selling a set of Top flite HCT for 50. I'm not sure if they are good to start with.

Richard Cranium

juggy4805 said:

Hey boah...go to the Vintage Values store, I heard they sell clubs there for a buck each. I don't mind you spending my tax dollars to buy yourself a set there, Tiger.

J

juggy4805

Richard Cranium said:
Hey boah...go to the Vintage Values store, I heard they sell clubs there for a buck each. I don't mind you spending my tax dollars to buy yourself a set there, Tiger.

Whatever man, You don't have a job.

Richard Cranium

juggy4805 said:
Whatever man, You don't have a job.

Tell you what son, I'll donate a token to you so you can hit a bucket of balls...instead of going down the side road at night with a bucket so you can hit the strays the next day for free.

J

juggy4805

Richard Cranium said:
Tell you what son, I'll donate a token to you so you can hit a bucket of balls...instead of going down the side road at night with a bucket so you can hit the strays the next day for free.

Yeah, I'm sure your KKK friends hook you up all the time.

J

juggy4805

Richard Cranium said:
Of course not. Can't get welfare in prison, can you?

Awwwwww, did poor Richard get beat up by the mean black people when he was little. :poorbaby: