Golf players

N

nitwhit3286

Richard Cranium said:
Nah, but they know their place where I'm from. No gullah would dare run his mouth....would they, boah?

and where are you from??? :confused:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Softballkid said:
Sounds more like a homo to me :shrug:

Maybe the black snake hurt him, and he is still bitter about it so now he hates ya :shrug:

:lol:

:roflmao:

Definitely got some issues going there, RC.

J

juggy4805

Richard Cranium said:
I didn't know we were from the same town. Just stay on your side.

Yeah, everybody knows that I don't like white people. :sarcasm:

BillnChristi

juggy4805 said:
I am an extreme beginner at golf and looking for a set of clubs to learn. What would you suggest?

I was close to becoming a certified teaching pro before I realized I would have to give up my career and work under a Class A pro for a year for $8 hr before I could get my certificaion. But anyways, the most important part of choosing clubs is the correct length in shaft and feel. Granted clubs to make a difference..but when you are first developing your swing the length of the clubs shaft are important to keep you from developing bad habits.

My recommedation is that if you are from 5'8" - 6'2" in height you should use a standard size shaft. If you are taller try a +1 shaft and if you are shorter than a -1 should do the trick. Don't go out getting clubs fitted right away. Just start with any club...an oversize cavity back would be the best for beginners since they are more forgiving. It is frustrating to start with a set of blades right off. I also suggest you get a lesson or two from a pro just so you can have help setting up your initial swing. It is difficult to change bad habits after you have been playing for a while. Even the pros have pros.

Also don't expect alot when you first go out. you will have good days and bad days. Just remember to have fun when you are out there.