Golf school

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Nupe2 said:
Let me know if you're thinking about playing on Sunday. I have another comittment on Saturday but Sunday might work. I also need some "home cooking" of Wicomico Shores. Maybe I can bring my scores down a little. The recent "tour" in Delaware and Renditions has been brutal on my average.

How were the back nine at Breton Bay? I've only played 18 there once and the front nine seemed to be in better shape.
Sunday is my golfing day, usually in the pm, ya know gotta go to church and pray for some healing and forgiveness with the sticks. :lmao: Anytime after 10 am works for me. *Note to self, order wedges now.

The back was in good shape too. The greens were in excellent shape on all 18. They would have been nicer if people learned and cared about repairing ball marks.

Last edited:

Agee

kom526 said:
The back was in good shape too. The greens were in excellent shape on all 18. They would have been nicer if people learned and cared about repairing ball marks.

Brenton Bay is in good shape!
"Repairing Ball Marks"... with you there my-friend, shoot-it, fix-it!

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...nobody mentioned...baseball

:neener: Now that you mention it, the AL just beat the NL in a dramatic 2-out scoring drive in the top of the 9th in the All-Star game. :banana:

Is that better? :kiss:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
An all star game...

jazz lady said:
:neener: Now that you mention it, the AL just beat the NL in a dramatic 2-out scoring drive in the top of the 9th in the All-Star game. :banana:

Is that better? :kiss:

...in the MIDDLE of a season, interrupting the entire flow of the season and anyones good (or bad) momentum. Changing the complexity and nuance of the game in order to have a dog and pony show, replete with one of the most idiotic spectacles in sport, a home run derby. A game whose only flow is the steady stream of players in and out. A game, an exhibiting actually, so boring I can't even finish this post.

Now, you wanna see compelling, you want drama, come out to the SOMD Open Invitational this weekend and you'll see REAL competition, emotion, grit, determination and tears of abject despair and triumph, all in the name of the one and only thing that actually matters; bragging rights. And girls in cheerleader outfits. Drunk.

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...in the MIDDLE of a season, interrupting the entire flow of the season and anyones good (or bad) momentum. Changing the complexity and nuance of the game in order to have a dog and pony show, replete with one of the most idiotic spectacles in sport, a home run derby. A game whose only flow is the steady stream of players in and out. A game, an exhibiting actually, so boring I can't even finish this post.

Now, you wanna see compelling, you want drama, come out to the SOMD Open Invitational this weekend and you'll see REAL competition, emotion, grit, determination and tears of abject despair and triumph, all in the name of the one and only thing that actually matters; bragging rights. And girls in cheerleader outfits. Drunk.
thats going to be me.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
Those football DT's are really getting to you, aren't they? :poorbaby:

Abject despair is right. :lmao: I don't have a cheerleader outfit but I do have a beer wench one I can borrow. I think that would work. :cheers: