golf

W

Wenchy

for you golfers
What golf course would dream of playing on?

You have a great hubby if he even lets you play. Mine had his lawyer at the church and made me sign a pre-nup saying he could play every Wednesday and I would never interfere.

I did.

It then went to whenever he wanted. :lol:

I blocked it out; raised our children and he played golf.

I was the golf cart girl in Palm Beach FL one year. That was fun. Don't know the name of the course, but I figure that's why he would like to retire in FL.

Golf.

cdsulhoff

You have a great hubby if he even lets you play. Mine had his lawyer at the church and made me sign a pre-nup saying he could play every Wednesday and I would never interfere.

I did.

It then went to whenever he wanted. :lol:

I blocked it out; raised our children and he played golf.

I was the golf cart girl in Palm Beach FL one year. That was fun. Don't know the name of the course, but I figure that's why he would like to retire in FL.

Golf.

LOL, No I do not play!! Just putting on a tournament. Trying to find a HUGE Dream prize to encourage guys to play! Just a bunch of ideas running thru my head!

W

Wenchy

LOL, No I do not play!! Just putting on a tournament. Trying to find a HUGE Dream prize to encourage guys to play! Just a bunch of ideas running thru my head!

Augusta...no women allowed from what I've been told. :lol:

In that case, you can probably ignore the ones on my list. St. Andrews and Carnoustie are in Britain. Augusta is private, and you have to be a king or something for them to let you play as a guest. Pebble Beach is very, very expensive.

If you do get a tournament together let us know - I could probably put a team together.

cdsulhoff

In that case, you can probably ignore the ones on my list. St. Andrews and Carnoustie are in Britain. Augusta is private, and you have to be a king or something for them to let you play as a guest. Pebble Beach is very, very expensive.

If you do get a tournament together let us know - I could probably put a team together.

You will know!! It wil be around the end of the summer!

G

Gtmustang88

torrey pines is nice. I am out here is San diego for 4 months so I have a few opportunities to play.

thatguy

the greenbrier courses (in WV- the place where the congress goes and hides in the event of a nuclear war) are super sweet and would be a great prize if you included an overnight stay and dinner at the resort.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speaking of golf, I'm gonna have to watch Ott & Pete more closely as they age...

ASSAULT: On February 11, 2009 at 8:30 a.m., Trooper First Class Greggs responded to the 6800 block of Broomes Island Road in St. Leonard for a reported assault. An altercation occurred between two men during which one struck the other in the head several times with a golf club. The victim, David Rice, 60, of St. Leonard, was transported to Calvert Memorial Hospital for treatment of a laceration to his head. James Straiten, 75, of St. Leonard was placed under arrest and transported to the Calvert County Detention Center for processing.

:lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Speaking of golf, I'm gonna have to watch Ott & Pete more closely as they age...

ASSAULT: On February 11, 2009 at 8:30 a.m., Trooper First Class Greggs responded to the 6800 block of Broomes Island Road in St. Leonard for a reported assault. An altercation occurred between two men during which one struck the other in the head several times with a golf club. The victim, David Rice, 60, of St. Leonard, was transported to Calvert Memorial Hospital for treatment of a laceration to his head. James Straiten, 75, of St. Leonard was placed under arrest and transported to the Calvert County Detention Center for processing.

:lmao:

:roflmao: Reminds me of a scene in Stepbrothers. :lol:

thurley42

HY;FR
i've played St. Andrews, Pebble, and Pinehurst....this summer Beth Paige and Sawgrass will get a check in the block....

i've played St. Andrews, Pebble, and Pinehurst....this summer Beth Paige and Sawgrass will get a check in the block....

We don't much cotton to your kind around these parts. :lmao:

But seriously, good for you. If you don't mind me asking, what did you shoot at those courses?

thurley42

HY;FR
We don't much cotton to your kind around these parts. :lmao:

But seriously, good for you. If you don't mind me asking, what did you shoot at those courses?

Just about being in the right place at the right time....most of it benefiting from travel in the Navy...

Best round I had was at Pinehurst (no.3) 89....Pebble I stopped keeping score after the 3rd hole....

Playing BP is just about getting there at the crack of dawn or hiring one of the tee time bookers...work takes me to Long Island often so it's just about staying an extra day..

A close friend that I grew up with in Ohio is getting married at Sawgrass over the July 4th weekend, his aunt is an executive something or other there so we get to play for free!

Agee

Augusta
Pinehurst
Pebble Beach
Torre Pines
Any course in Hawaii or New Zealand!!!

Agee

I have been thinking of taking up golf.. any body have some clubs they dont use.. and want to sell them..

Sorry , I just gave an older set away, check e-bay, Mikes Golf and Pax River sell used clubs.

Good luck, have fun, and sign-up for a couple of lessons! :cheers: