golf

thurley42

HY;FR
Augusta
Pinehurst
Pebble Beach
Torre Pines
Any course in Hawaii or New Zealand!!!

YEs....Torrey Pines and Congressional are on my wish list.....I was in San Diego in June during the Open....went down to the course, it was like a circus....you had to park at Qualcomm and take a shuttle to the course....gorgeous course...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The oldest golf course in the US isn't TOO far away..

If I can only remember the name of it.. It's in PA.. I can picture it, drove by it a LOT, but can't remember where it was...

4d2008

IMO I dont care where I play as long as Im out. The best course Ive played on was the one in Key West so thats not really saying alot :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Home

Up in NW PA. Not very close in my book!

4.5- 5 (maybe 6 if a woman is with you) hour drive (3 hours for you??).. BEAUTIFUL country up there.. full of lively rednecks..

Different way of living in them thar hills.. You pass AC Valley High School to get there.. Before the High School there is a country store..A REAL country store, complete with aromas and everything. Used to stop in there and get a coke for the trip back up to Clarion.

Last edited:

Nupe2

Sorry , I just gave an older set away, check e-bay, Mikes Golf and Pax River sell used clubs.

Good luck, have fun, and sign-up for a couple of lessons! :cheers:

You gave away the set with the missing 5-iron (head)? :otter: :lol:
We playing this year? :popcorn:

Nupe2

No, i kept those, got the five iron fixed, then the four iron went :ohwell:

And I absolutely hope so!

Great! :yay: I hope to be playing again by the end of March. I'm going out to Phoenix for a meeting and a fellow at ASU is arranging a tee time for us on the ASU course. I've been hitting some balls in the yard without too much pain so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Phoenix and beyond!

Tiger who?