Gonna do it

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by cattitude
I'll be off the board all week. I'm terribly afraid of poop and STD stories. :jet:

And running out of condoms. :jet:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by watercolor
WTF you guys! I was just making a comment on a thread I had posted a while back. It is for flushing the organs and kidneys out! What the hell is wrong with ya'll. You know I never post personal stuff on the board. So why would I start now?

This wasnt personal, it was something others were interested in was all. Excuse me for trying to keep certain people in the loop so that they knew how the reactions went and such.

Whatever.:rolleyes:

So, I guess that's a "no", you're not going to tell us what it is, or what you meant?

willie

128toilet_paper.jpg

Leopold Stoch

You should get some canvas and make yourself some of those ass paintings that seems to be all the rage with the art fags these days. The second income wouldn't hurt, right?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Leopold Stoch
You should get some canvas and make yourself some of those ass paintings that seems to be all the rage with the art fags these days. The second income wouldn't hurt, right?

:killingme :bawl: :killingme :bawl:

K

Kizzy

OMG :killingme

Vince

Re: Re: Gonna do it

Originally posted by Toxick
For those of us not in the know, I am curious about just what the #### a 42 carrot juice cleanse is.
I asked the question because I don't know what it is. :confused: And after all this b/s from everyone, I still don't know.:confused:

Pete

Repete
yea do carrots one day and spinach another to give it some contrast.

nomoney

WC; I would just like to take this moment to point out that I for one did not "single you out and pick on you" this time. :diva:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by nomoney
WC; I would just like to take this moment to point out that I for one did not "single you out and pick on you" this time. :diva:

You sure this is a good time to be :buttkiss:

:shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here

A kinder and gentler Nomoney?? tell me it ain't so..:confused:

nomoney

Originally posted by otter
A kinder and gentler Nomoney?? tell me it ain't so..:confused:

I'm turning over a new leaf. Jameo is always crying by lunch time because I've hurt her feelings so bad.....I can't go on being so mean to people. Its not fair to them.

Jameo

What?!
I'm turning over a new leaf. Jameo is always crying by lunch time because I've hurt her feelings so bad.....I can't go on being so mean to people. Its not fair to them.

Cause you always tell me, my pooch and pu$$y aren't good enough for you and Chasey's is better :bawl:

:lol: