Good Chiropractor

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He is at Henry Chiropractic. To break the sciatic pain cycle I had to have a cortisone shot in my periformis (sp) muscle. It turned the pain of like a light switch. Which he referred me to.

I know sciatic nerve issues are very painful.

Dr. Hester is amazing though many hours of study beyond the normal Doctorate of Chiropractic medicine.

Just my experience.

Pain free now for over a year.

He is awesome!

Wenchy

Hot Flash
He is at Henry Chiropractic. To break the sciatic pain cycle I had to have a cortisone shot in my periformis (sp) muscle. It turned the pain of like a light switch. Which he referred me to.

I know sciatic nerve issues are very painful.

Dr. Hester is amazing though many hours of study beyond the normal Doctorate of Chiropractic medicine.

Just my experience.

Pain free now for over a year.

He is awesome!

I don't have insurance.

This coupon has made me decide to do something I was too stubborn and cheap to do.

If they can't help me I will get an appt. with Hester (once I have insurance)

I have a neck/shoulder issue as well as my legs and arms.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't have insurance.

This coupon has made me decide to do something I was too stubborn and cheap to do.

If they can't help me I will get an appt. with Hester (once I have insurance)

I have a neck/shoulder issue as well as my legs and arms.

My ins. doesn't cover chiro either., so I don't go like I would like too.

Homer J

Power Chord
Looks like Dr. Hester has a lot of fans here. Count me in too. He is great and will work with you on payment. In fact, he told me that if my insurance decided to stop covering my treatments, he would continue to see me for just the cost of my co-pay which is $30.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Highly recommend Dr. Smallwood at Alexander Chiropractic!!!

I got him. :yay: :yay:

I go back Monday to look at the X-Rays and find out what needs to be done.

I like the fact that the office is in a home...and it's right across the street from me.

Sarah (the office manager?) and Dr Smallwood were both awesome.

The rates are surprisingly low. :bann:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Well, I went to the chiro this morning (or I should say RR pretty much carried me in)

Thank you RR. :huggy:

I am very crooked and my neck is in the reverse position it's supposed to be in. All these years I've been overcompensating with the left side of my body.

He says I'm "fixable" and I want to be fixed even if it takes away all of my savings.

$120/week for about three months, then $80 and finally $40 at the end.

Three appointments a week in the beginning.

He said it will be about 2-3 years before I'm put back together.

Then I should be :bann: :bann: :bann:

My goal is to be back to work before then so I can start a new retirement account.

I hope he enjoys the new car/truck I'll be buying for him.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Well, I went to the chiro this morning (or I should say RR pretty much carried me in)

Thank you RR. :huggy:

I am very crooked and my neck is in the reverse position it's supposed to be in. All these years I've been overcompensating with the left side of my body.

He says I'm "fixable" and I want to be fixed even if it takes away all of my savings.

$120/week for about three months, then $80 and finally $40 at the end.

Three appointments a week in the beginning.

He said it will be about 2-3 years before I'm put back together.

Then I should be :bann: :bann: :bann:

My goal is to be back to work before then so I can start a new retirement account.

I hope he enjoys the new car/truck I'll be buying for him.

No sweat! I hope Dr. Alexander passes enough of the proceeds to Dr. Smallwood to actually get that car or truck.

gocapsgo

Try BackAtYourBest.com . Dr. Jay is friendly, listens and never put me on a long schedule like that. He said every patient is different and responds differently so he adjusted my care by my improvement. Now I pop in for maintenance when I need it.