Good grief, Disney, just stop

Louise

So sad. Disney was part of good memories in my life when we had special time on Sunday night to watch Wonderful World of Disney eating dinner on a tv tray in the den. The rest of the week was at the kitchen table.

StmarysCity79

You guys are a bunch of snowflakes.

The only drag queen member of congress is a republican.

You have no problem with Belle having sex with a beast or a mermaid falling in love with a human.

But this drives you crazy?

Or god forbid a black mermaid.

You guys are scared of your own shadows.

WingsOfGold

You guys are a bunch of snowflakes.

The only drag queen member of congress is a republican.

You have no problem with Belle having sex with a beast or a mermaid falling in love with a human.

But this drives you crazy?

Or god forbid a black mermaid.

You guys are scared of your own shadows.
Freak isn't congress but..................

1675850647576.png

SamSpade

It's a phenomenon that I don't get - a very small but very vocal number of persons complain, they get a FEW allies and suddenly a chorus of people who 99% of the time could give a rat's ass start chirping. It's kind of like when a handful of people start clapping and before long the whole place is clapping. The 99% of the people who weren't planning to clap ten seconds ago - well they're too chicken crap to just NOT join in.

A lot of this woke crap is instigated by a tiny fraction of the population, knowing that a lot of them don't care but DON'T WANT TO SEEM BIGOTED.

Who says "chicken crap"? Pretty sure I didn't write it that way.

A little experiment - I'm going to write a four letter word beginning with S several times.

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap ad infinitum.

If it becomes "crap" I will know why everyone writes "chit".
Oh crap (S word) that test went down the crapper.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Who says "chicken crap"? Pretty sure I didn't write it that way.

A little experiment - I'm going to write a four letter word beginning with S several times.

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap ad infinitum.

If it becomes "crap" I will know why everyone writes "chit".
The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The Carlin 7 - crap, piss, ****, ****, **********, mother****er, and tits

SamSpade

I have a separate beef with that whole condescending woke chit from NBC where at the end they smugly declare “the more you know “ and smirk with some satisfaction they’ve improved the world.

But it’s not a sentence. It means NOTHING. “The More You Know…..” — what?

How does the REST go?

There’s several variations but they mean mostly the same thing - from Aristotle to Einstein, it goes “the more l know the less I understand “.

And they’ve been saying it for 30 years.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have a separate beef with that whole condescending woke chit from NBC where at the end they smugly declare “the more you know “ and smirk with some satisfaction they’ve improved the world.

But it’s not a sentence. It means NOTHING. “The More You Know…..” — what?

How does the REST go?

There’s several variations but they mean mostly the same thing - from Aristotle to Einstein, it goes “the more l know the less I understand “.

And they’ve been saying it for 30 years.
I don't remember the last time I even watched NBC.