Good Hair Salon to go to for color

mrztsrobinette

I read the post about salons in Prince Frederick but I figured I would post to see if anyone knew of any other good hair salons any where else in the area. I live near Solomons but I have heard of some good places in Prince Frederick, Lenoardtown, and I just want to make sure I am going to somewhere good. I have curly hair and dont want anyone to mess it up, bad experiences in the past. I am wanting 2 or 3 color highlights. So any reccomendations, good and bad would be great. Thanks!

shannonbrio

Hair It IS

I read the post about salons in Prince Frederick but I figured I would post to see if anyone knew of any other good hair salons any where else in the area. I live near Solomons but I have heard of some good places in Prince Frederick, Lenoardtown, and I just want to make sure I am going to somewhere good. I have curly hair and dont want anyone to mess it up, bad experiences in the past. I am wanting 2 or 3 color highlights. So any reccomendations, good and bad would be great. Thanks!

Absolutely love it there! Alisa does my color. Many of my friends use the salon as well. Libby, Marie, Dina all great!

Give them a try, they gurantee their work

County_Boy

My wife goes to the Hair Company in Leonardtown. She loves it and will not let anyone else color her hair.

SassyLady

Feli's Salon & Spa Waldorf Next to Taco Bell by IHOP on 301 by the big paint bucket 2210 Crain Hwy 301.885.3027
Felis|Salon & Spa She used to work for many years at the Galleria in Waldorf. Feli does the best coloring and she uses alot of care and listens to what you want. She's awesome. They have a great Sauna there as well.

Last edited:

SingerLady

Salon Singerlady! I Do My Own Highlights In Fact Did Um Last Night And They Turned Out Wonderful. I Also Do My Sisters (my Sister Has Very Curly Hair) And A Couple Of Friends. I Took Cosmetology In Highschool And Then Figured Out I Didn't Wan To Be A Stylist! I'm More Into Business Management! You Buy The Stuff And I'll Apply It. I CAN DO FOILS OR CAP. I Have References!!!!!

bluewater

See Beverly at Bella Salon in California on 235. She does awesome color and highlights and does great with curly hair!

punjabigyrl

I go to Total Eclipse salon and spa in solomons by the Tru hardware store 410-394-0030

beckaboo

See Amber at the Hair company in Leonardtown. I have very thick curly hair and have been seing her for several years she NEVER does a bad job!! 301-475-5225

SkiddySkidders

I used to go Bella Salon in California and they are awful. I work in DC and decided to give a place near my office a try. Its called Bang Salon and its wonderful! My stylist is Ryan at the Chinatown location. If you don't mind traveling to the city, give it a shot. Their prices are reasonable as well. You could make a nice little "treat yourself" trip out of it, get the hair done and then go shopping!

Bang Salon - Washington DC Hair Salon featuring Hair Care and Hair Removal