Good Hair Salon to go to for color

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
See Beverly at Bella Salon in California on 235. She does awesome color and highlights and does great with curly hair!

Sounds like rubbinducky must be an employee the way she is pushin the place. See Erin at Scalped - she is the absolute best! Great with all types of color and highlights you can't go wrong

bluewater - Did you change Salon's? Two weeks ago, you are saying how a person at one salon is "absolutely the best and now you are saying to use someone at a different salon?

bluewater

Don't belittle yourself with hateful messages. One person asked about a salon in Prince Frederick and one asked about a salon in St. Mary's. If you live in Prince Frederick are you really going to drive to St. Mary's for your hair?? Maybe you would since you are dumb as rocks

lin

I go to S-kape in Leonardtown, all of the stylists appear to be good,but some are impossible to get in with,you can't wait until the last minute. I see lindsay for my hair and Nicole(formerly from Bronze door) for facials and peels. I am very pleased, you should try it!