Good lord!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2005/08/09/illness_got_out_of_hand_lawyer_says?mode=PF

Deborah Robinson didn't call a doctor, prosecutors said yesterday, when her daughter botched an attempt to pierce her own belly button and a life-threatening infection set in. She didn't call one when the girl, in excruciating pain, took to the living room couch three weeks ago and basically stopped eating or moving, prosecutors said. And she didn't call when her daughter lost control of her bowels; instead, prosecutors say, Robinson put her 13-year-old in diapers.
A family friend, who relatives said would speak on their behalf, told reporters later that Robinson was a good, protective mother.

''She walks her kids to school and picks them up every day," said Pamela Gray, a friend and neighbor who said she has known Robinson for nine years. ''She was really involved."

Gray said that without income or insurance, Robinson has been struggling recently. ''She's been going through a lot," Gray said.
Good lord! :speechless:

Vince

She's not a mother, she's a moron. Don't see how someone can treat their kid or any kid like that.

K

Kizzy

The article says "The Globe is withholding the girl's name to protect her privacy,"
but it went into all the details about her mother then went on to say what school she attended and the whereabouts of her brother. I'm sure anyone who knows the daughter can figure out who it is just by the mother's description.

Hopefully the daughter will pull out of it fully recovered without carrying a bag around she'll have to dump for life. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
itsbob said:
Local Demoncrats will be seen on the cover of the Boston Globe with the Mom within the week.. touting free health care for EVERYONE.. it's the republicans fault not this mothers fault.
Oh Jesus - that's right! Because if the evil Republicans and Bush-Hitler would give everyone free healthcare, this woman would have taken her daughter to a doctor and she wouldn't have suffered.

:ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

RoseRed said:
You. Mr. Childless, would make a better mother.
Kids love me for some reason. And I like them. Maybe cuz I am a kid? :confused: It really burns my cookies when parents do these things... :tantrum

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
Oh Jesus - that's right! Because if the evil Republicans and Bush-Hitler would give everyone free healthcare, this woman would have taken her daughter to a doctor and she wouldn't have suffered.

:ohwell:
Ed Zachary.. Al Sharpton and Jesse are probably already making reservations to fly into Logan.. Kennedy is probably deciding if the mom looks good enough to get a picture taken with AND using his GPS to see where the nearest liquor store is to where she lives..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
itsbob said:
Ed Zachary.. Al Sharpton and Jesse are probably already making reservations to fly into Logan.. Kennedy is probably deciding if the mom looks good enough to get a picture taken with AND using his GPS to see where the nearest liquor store is to where she lives..
[snarkyvoice] This is not a political thread [/snarkyvoice]

Someone told me that with red karma, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
(Correction: Because of incorrect information provided by the Suffolk District Attorney's office, a Page One story yesterday about the alleged medical abuse of a Hyde Park girl reported the wrong hospital where her mother will undergo a psychiatric evaluation to determine if she is competent stand trial. Deborah Robinson was sent to Tewksbury Hospital.)

:bonk:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
What's the logic behind women piercing their belly buttons? I imagine them walking past a door and catching the ring on a bolt or handle, accidentally ripping the ring out.

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Tonio said:
What's the logic behind women piercing their belly button? I imagine them walking past a door and catching the ring on a bolt or handle, accidentally ripping the ring out.
I dunno but I think it's sexy as hell!!

Mikeinsmd

Goofing_Off said:
But why waste the public funds for an emergency 911 call on a stupid kid who willfully tried to mutilate her own body in an unsanitary way? This money could better be used for other things, obviously. Right vrai?
C'mon G.O. Stay on track. HUGE difference between an adolescent trying to pierce her belley button and an adult trying to kill themselves... :duh: