Good Lort!!! You can't make this stuff up!!!

mitzi

They need a new editor over there or something? Am I the only one taken aback that it's supposed to be a news article? My God run it through a grammar checking app or something.

People have been commenting on the grammar and writing on there for years. Obviously, it does no good, it's still horrid. The Bay Net is equally as bad.

OldHillcrestGuy

If La Plata lost the Walmart, buldozed the townhouse colony off Kent Ave and the Deluxe Inn, they could do away with their police department.

I don't know about that, they stay quite busy and are looking to fill 3 more positions. The lady mentioned, came across country on a Greyhound bus from California, that's a long ways to go if she is always horny, hate to use the bathroom on the bus with her aboard. Apparently her ex lives in LaPlata with the kids and she showed up on the doorstep announced, just like the incident they had on LivePD. last night where the ex-husband showed up on his ex's doorstep.

officeguy

I don't know about that, they stay quite busy and are looking to fill 3 more positions.

It was a joke.

The lady mentioned, came across country on a Greyhound bus from California, that's a long ways to go if she is always horny, hate to use the bathroom on the bus with her aboard. Apparently her ex lives in LaPlata with the kids and she showed up on the doorstep announced, just like the incident they had on LivePD. last night where the ex-husband showed up on his ex's doorstep.

I can't imagine why he didn't want to be with her...

She actually sounds mentally ill. Bipolar would be my first guess.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
This woman's trial is next Tuesday. I see they have dropped the charges to just 2nd degree assault, prostitution, and destruction of property, so I'm assuming she'll get probation.

If anyone wants to meet me in person, I'll be the one with the dozen roses and the sign that says "Marry Me".:flowers:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This woman's trial is next Tuesday. I see they have dropped the charges to just 2nd degree assault, prostitution, and destruction of property, so I'm assuming she'll get probation.

If anyone wants to meet me in person, I'll be the one with the dozen roses and the sign that says "Marry Me".:flowers:

:roflmao:

glhs837

Power with Control
My lawyer got my sodomy charge reduced to tailgating.

Dont lie, it was "Aggressive Tailgating with a faliure to signal intentions".......

This line just killed me....... "cress", really?

the right-side door after transport was observed to have a cress towards the center from her kicking it.

officeguy

Iow zero criminal consequences for her behavior. She'll go back to california, her probation file gets sent to the California doc and as they have better things to do it'll be filed away without any action.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
My Jenny is a free woman!

Guilty of one charge of Prostitution-General. Sentenced to 90 days with all but time served suspended, and 3 years of unsupervised probation.

We don't have to take her PO on our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
:huggy:

officeguy

Guilty of one charge of Prostitution-General. Sentenced to 90 days with all but time served suspended, and 3 years of unsupervised probation.

As I predicted, no criminal consequences of her doing. Her probation is unsupervised, so all she'll have is a file somewhere at the California DOC that gets touched twice, when it goes on the shelf and the second time when it goes to the archive. Even if she re-offends in California, its not like Maryland is going to demand her extradition to serve the rest of a joke sentence.

I would hate to be a cop in this state.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I guess this means she said YES!?! Congratulations!

nutz

Is she taking her two boys with or picking up new friends along the way?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wasn't this gal at a party attended by students of Georgetown Prep?