Good morning America

Preceptor

Good morning everyone... Are we all in our places with bright shinny faces? After 2 weeks of no traffic, I am not a happy motorist.:banghead:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Preceptor
4:30... wow.

I do not believe there is enough money to make me do that on a constant basis.

Early in, early out.....of work that is.

Preceptor

Hell, I have enough trouble with the alarm going off at 6, keep hitting snooze untill 6:30, out the door by 7, and at work by 7:30.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Schedule changed after September 11th and I never went back to later hours. It is nice to be off work at 3pm and have some time to myself in the afternoons.

:cheers:

Preceptor

Mine is about the same.
That is unless I stop to get breakfast at Sheetz. A 6" turkey sub w/everything and a 32 oz Gatorade.:getdown:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Gosh and I thought my commute was rough - wow - 20 minutes - truly? Oh you poor souls. (Sarcastic me) My drive is anywhere to an hour to an hour and a half.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I don't want to hear any complaints about commuting! On average it takes me 45 minutes to an hour to go 20 miles!

Preceptor

When I was living in Lusby and working at NASA, It took me an hour w/out any malfunctions.
I got used to it though.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We have a couple of people that have long commutes. One Fredericksburg to Pax and the other Annandale to Pax. YIKES!!! :yikes: