Good News,Bad News SoMD Style

gemma_rae

A man and his wife were out in the river running their trot line. The man is looking the other way when he hears wife scream and then a big splash. He searchs for her for hours to no avail and returns to shore to call for the authorities. The next day the police show up at his front door. They tell him they have some good news and some bad news. The man says what's the bad news? The cop says "Sir we found your wife and she has drowned". The man says "Oh my god what's the good news?" Cop says "She had a dozen jumbo's on her and we're going to pull her up again tommorow"

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
A man and his wife were out in the river running their trot line. The man is looking the other way when he hears wife scream and then a big splash. He searchs for her for hours to no avail and returns to shore to call for the authorities. The next day the police show up at his front door. They tell him they have some good news and some bad news. The man says what's the bad news? The cop says "Sir we found your wife and she has drowned". The man says "Oh my god what's the good news?" Cop says "She had a dozen jumbo's on her and we're going to pull her up again tommorow"

BAHAHAHAAH! took me a while but i got it lol