GOOD NEWS! CBS Hacks FINALLY Admit Hunter Biden Laptop Is Legit – More Than Two Years After Gateway Pundit

Bare-ya-cuda

That's a lot of ifs.

You are living in a fantasy world where Trump is innocent of actual provable crimes and you are ready to lock Biden up because you think a laptop is going to reveal a deep dark secret world of molesting children in pizza places non existent basements.

you people are all truly brain dead zombies who don't know how to parse information or read the internet.
If it’s been proved then why hasn’t he been locked up? You do have to admit that Biden is owned by the CCP. It’s clear as day.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I am not sure the FBI will relinquish the lap top so the House can investigate it.
I am not sure they can find it. They seem to have hidden it well
I have no doubt, the deep state will simply shutdown. Notice how fast all the leaks about conversations dried up.
The institution now runs just like North Korea, there is nothing to see here, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
221117183810-03-barack-obama-democracy-forum-111722.jpg

itsbob

I bowl overhand
can you quote the rest of that conversation or has fox news repeated that lie to you so many times you just blindly parrot it?

What was the context of the conversation?

And if two words are enough for you to believe Biden is complicit why aren't all of Trumps words enough to make him complicit in the deaths at the capitol from January 6th?

HYPOCRITE
Which deaths? There was only one, an unarmed protestor that was guilty of nothing more than trespassing, and then was never investigated, is NOT part of the Jan 6th commission, and was swept under the rug by the politicians and the media.

StmarysCity79

Which deaths? There was only one, an unarmed protestor that was guilty of nothing more than trespassing, and then was never investigated, is NOT part of the Jan 6th commission, and was swept under the rug by the politicians and the media.
Even your beloveds Fox news doesnt believe your BS

Several people died during or in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot that saw demonstrators storm the building​

The suicide of a U.S. Capitol Police officer who responded to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riots has been ruled as a death in the line of duty.

Howard Liebengood, 51, was a 15-year veteran of the federal police force when he died. He is one of four officers to take their lives after responding to the Capitol as rioters were attempting to overturn President Biden's 2020 election victory.

Several people, including another U.S. Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died during or in connection with the siege. The Justice Department has charged hundreds of people in connection with the riot so far.

StmarysCity79

I have no doubt, the deep state will simply shutdown. Notice how fast all the leaks about conversations dried up.
The institution now runs just like North Korea, there is nothing to see here, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
221117183810-03-barack-obama-democracy-forum-111722.jpg

Anyone who uses the term "Deep State" is a brain washed moron

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Even your beloveds Fox news doesnt believe your BS

Several people died during or in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot that saw demonstrators storm the building​

The suicide of a U.S. Capitol Police officer who responded to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riots has been ruled as a death in the line of duty.

Howard Liebengood, 51, was a 15-year veteran of the federal police force when he died. He is one of four officers to take their lives after responding to the Capitol as rioters were attempting to overturn President Biden's 2020 election victory.

Several people, including another U.S. Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died during or in connection with the siege. The Justice Department has charged hundreds of people in connection with the riot so far.

So he didn't die on Jan 6th, and you, in your professional opinion, believe Jan 6th was the ONLY reason he decided to take his own life. There were no other contributing factors??

Only 1 person died on Jan 6th.. an UNARMED protestor that did not pose a threat nor presented herself as a threat.

SamSpade

Oh you know the progressive narrative .. cops were beat to death during the assault on the capital

yeah an insurrection with NO Weapons ....
They have to call it an insurrection, because of the wording of the 14th Amendment. Section 3.
Otherwise, a handful of unarmed nuts - most of whom have been charged largely with illegal trespassing - entering and leaving the Capitol could hardly be equated with the many armed insurrections historically.

Of course, I think that Biden armed and given aid and comfort to the TALIBAN probably qualifies..

PeoplesElbow

I am not sure the FBI will relinquish the lap top so the House can investigate it.
I am not sure they can find it. They seem to have hidden it well
It's wiped no doubt, the FBI is incapable of touching a laptop or smart phone without irreparably erasing the hard drive/storage media, by accident of course.

Hijinx

It's wiped no doubt, the FBI is incapable of touching a laptop or smart phone without irreparably erasing the hard drive/storage media, by accident of course.
You may be right. If it is heads should roll, but WTH they should roll anyway.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Anyone who uses the term "Deep State" is a brain washed moron
anyone who doesn't comprehend that there is an established, permanent layer of the government that controls via manipulation and subterfuge doesn't have the IQ to make it to moron. It's called politics and these people are political in nature but were never elected. They are appointees, career employees because while they serve at the pleasure of the president, no president has ever had the ability to rid his administration of these leaches. Anthony Fauci is one of them, except he craves the spotlight so much he climbed out of his hole.
Notice the compensation the buffoon received from the government exceeds that of any civil servant by say 100%, and he has allowances for outside income, gifts and other forms of compensation the average civil servant would be in jail for.
He's just 1 of thousands. Every Department and Agency, every Board, has these people who are protected by their allies in congress and lobbyists.
Their number and connections make them impossible to remove. They don't care what the President or the Secretary of the Department orders, they do their own thing. Who do you think has access to data and leaks bad information about other agencies or people, particularly during the time congress is debating the budget?