Good place for breakfast in Prunce Frederick?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Now I'm wondering how much I can get for my sis-in-law. Maybe I should tell her to brush her hair and dress nicely....hmmm...
I go for the untamed look myself. Not unkept, but a bit more natural. The hair has to be somewhat under control for safety's sake. :biggrin: In my mind, dressing is for comfort and function, not show.

WAIT, SHE'S SINGLE?!?

• Haha
Reactions: rio

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Anyone else got a craving for pancakes now?
There was a great 24 hour diner where I used to live. We'd stop there often at 3am.

And I used to work the midnight shift, started the week Sunday at midnight (or Monday morning on your view..). I'd check in, see what jobs needed processing, and then head to the diner.

TPD

the poor dad
There was a great 24 hour diner where I used to live. We'd stop there often at 3am.

And I used to work the midnight shift, started the week Sunday at midnight (or Monday morning on your view..). I'd check in, see what jobs needed processing, and then head to the diner.
I need a ride

rio

Ended up at Bulrushes for breakfast. It was really good! Got the sausage, mushroom, and Swiss omelet. Unfortunately, no one was there to buy it for us. I'm still questioning whether the grumpy old man in there was trying to buy sis-in-law, or trying to get us to buy his breakfast.

TPD

the poor dad
Ended up at Bulrushes for breakfast. It was really good! Got the sausage, mushroom, and Swiss omelet. Unfortunately, no one was there to buy it for us. I'm still questioning whether the grumpy old man in there was trying to buy sis-in-law, or trying to get us to buy his breakfast.
I may be missing a few teeth and don’t look as sexy as I once did but I am NOT grumpy!

• Haha
Reactions: rio

Grumpy

I may be missing a few teeth and don’t look as sexy as I once did but I am NOT grumpy!
Thank goodness...But I think this was a case of misidentification as I believe Greggy was in the area this morning.

Reactions: TPD