Good Sleepy Sunday Morning!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Good morning, somd. :coffee:

Today I shall begin to test a theory that ignoring the vast piles of leaves will not only be good for the grass next year, but will also prove to generate many days of better productivity in between today and next spring's growing season.

:coffee:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Today I shall begin to test a theory that ignoring the vast piles of leaves will not only be good for the grass next year, but will also prove to generate many days of better productivity in between today and next spring's growing season.

My neighbor and I have that same attitude. Our leaves blow into this little gully between our properties.

:howdy:

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Mornin' All! For the third day straight, I'm sitting here waitng for Comcast to come fix the cable...:tantrum If anybody hears anything on the scanners about a woman in Mechanicsville going berserk on a cable guy... Well, that would be me!

dgates80

Land of the lost
Up so early

Morning all. Why is everyone up so early on a Sunday? If it weren't for the stupid dog wanting to go out, I'd still be :snooze:

I have been up since 6am. Working on a sign for my wife's new shop, we're doing the Grand Opening today -- Pepper's Pet Pantry next to Solomons vet and Boomerangs. We've been open a couple of days, it's really an extension of our online biz we've been running for 5 years.

coffee ? where's the donuts.....

dgates80

Land of the lost

I like your theory. However, the dogs are starting complain and won't walk across the leaves to do their 'biz' in the morning, sigh, breaking out the rake.....

Pete

Repete
Holy Blackbird pie Batman, I was sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and heard this loud screeching - chirp sound. I went in to the kitchen to investigate because I started the ice tea brewer earlier and it was done and off. I looked out my kitchen window and about 50,000 blackbirds had descended on the trees all around Pete Castle. It was damn loud. I went out on the deck and they totally filled all the trees. Then they took off knocking out tons of leaves and those helicopter seed thingys. One almost pooped on me. :ohwell:

dgates80

Land of the lost
Holy Blackbird pie Batman, I was sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and heard this loud screeching - chirp sound. I went in to the kitchen to investigate because I started the ice tea brewer earlier and it was done and off. I looked out my kitchen window and about 50,000 blackbirds had descended on the trees all around Pete Castle. It was damn loud. I went out on the deck and they totally filled all the trees. Then they took off knocking out tons of leaves and those helicopter seed thingys. One almost pooped on me. :ohwell:

Yep' , the little black birds do flock together. last week i saw an AMAZING huge cloud of them, hadda be a million of them. I just hope they stay away from the airport, if they flock and i hit them when I am coming in to land it would really be a bad deal.

T

toppick08

Same here in Leonardtown, blackbirds just stripped my neighbors Bradford(Arristocrat ver.) pear tree. Looks like their heading south. They'll be back next March.:howdy:

Cowgirl

Yep' , the little black birds do flock together. last week i saw an AMAZING huge cloud of them, hadda be a million of them. I just hope they stay away from the airport, if they flock and i hit them when I am coming in to land it would really be a bad deal.

I think they migrate through this county (Queen Anne's)....they'll fly across 301 and you can see the tunnel of them as far as you can see in both directions.

belvak

Happy Camper

Sounds like you had at least "4 and 20," did ya bake a pie or two???

Vince

When you decide to rake those leaves in the Spring, you'll find all the nice little mole trails. They love that ground under the leaves. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
When you decide to rake those leaves in the Spring, you'll find all the nice little mole trails. They love that ground under the leaves. :lol:
Damn! So much for my looking for an excuse to do absolutely nothing today. :whack: