Google hides Obama's Social Security Number story

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Internet giant Google today was hushing up the new dispute over President Obama's strange Social Security number by diverting searches for news reports on the issue to unrelated stories about Elena Kagan, oil, Tampa and the Federal Reserve.

The actual story, posted on WND.com, explained how two private investigators – working independently – are asking why Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

Under a Google news search for "President Obama Social Security number," the top four results all quoted, "By Jerome R. Corsi Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants…"

Is Google 'evil'? Read the arguments in Joseph Farah's "Stop the Presses!"

However, the first link is to Politico's story about "Gay rights central to Elena Kagan fight," the second links to Politico's "Senate clears measure to audit Federal Reserve" story, the third links to a Politico story about the GOP plans for a convention in Tampa in 2012, and the last links to a Politico story about "Oil executives play pass the buck."

Google spokesman Jake Hubert told WND that it appeared to be a "bug in the snippets."

Obama using Connecticut Social Security Number?
5-12-2010 Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

WND has copies of affidavits filed separately in a presidential eligibility lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia by Ohio licensed private investigator Susan Daniels and Colorado private investigator John N. Sampson.

The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was issued at a date later than he is known to have held employment.

Disclaimer:
I'm not sure if it's true and frankly don't care, but since the info is coming up on some news sources, why not!!! :coffee:

Last edited:

ImnoMensa

Internet giant Google today was hushing up the new dispute over President Obama's strange Social Security number by diverting searches for news reports on the issue to unrelated stories about Elena Kagan, oil, Tampa and the Federal Reserve.

The actual story, posted on WND.com, explained how two private investigators – working independently – are asking why Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

Under a Google news search for "President Obama Social Security number," the top four results all quoted, "By Jerome R. Corsi Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants…"

Is Google 'evil'? Read the arguments in Joseph Farah's "Stop the Presses!"

However, the first link is to Politico's story about "Gay rights central to Elena Kagan fight," the second links to Politico's "Senate clears measure to audit Federal Reserve" story, the third links to a Politico story about the GOP plans for a convention in Tampa in 2012, and the last links to a Politico story about "Oil executives play pass the buck."

Google spokesman Jake Hubert told WND that it appeared to be a "bug in the snippets."

5-12-2010 Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

WND has copies of affidavits filed separately in a presidential eligibility lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia by Ohio licensed private investigator Susan Daniels and Colorado private investigator John N. Sampson.

The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was issued at a date later than he is known to have held employment.

Disclaimer:
I'm not sure if it's true and frankly don't care, but since the info is coming up on some news sorces, why not!!! :coffee:

Just more time wasted. First I dont know how they got Obama's Social Security in the first place, then we arent sure ,but wasnt he using the name Barry Soetoro when he first went to work? Is that the name his Social Security number is in?

No sense in getting all fired up over this because it is obvious and painfully a fact, that we will never get to know the answer, any more than we will ever actually see the official Birth Certificate.

So many thing in Obama's personal life are hidden, and the Congress , both parties are aiding in keeping them hidden, that for the next 100 years the legitimacy of the Obama Presidency will be in question.

Like the Kennedy Assasination it will be keep the Conspiracy theorists and TV shows in material for years. For though the Media refuses to bring in their investigators now, after Obama is replaced they will be all over it.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Just more time wasted. First I dont know how they got Obama's Social Security in the first place, then we arent sure ,but wasnt he using the name Barry Soetoro when he first went to work? Is that the name his Social Security number is in?

No sense in getting all fired up over this because it is obvious and painfully a fact, that we will never get to know the answer, any more than we will ever actually see the official Birth Certificate.

So many thing in Obama's personal life are hidden, and the Congress , both parties are aiding in keeping them hidden, that for the next 100 years the legitimacy of the Obama Presidency will be in question.

Like the Kennedy Assasination it will be keep the Conspiracy theorists and TV shows in material for years. For though the Media refuses to bring in their investigators now, after Obama is replaced they will be all over it.

Does not matter. A person keeps the same SSN even with a name change. The only instance I know of for a changed SSN is someone put in witness protection.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Does not matter. A person keeps the same SSN even with a name change. The only instance I know of for a changed SSN is someone put in witness protection.

or using multiples for some sort of criminal activity or hiding FROM the law............

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I was born before the 70's and at that time I thought we were all issued SSN's at the time and place of birth.

WOW, wonder how many of these Baracks got grants to go to school.. or how many of them got food stamps or welfare payments.

FIgure 40 or so different Baracks getting stipends, grants and Affirmative Action scholarships.. that could make a person rich fairly quick.

Last edited:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I don't think SSNs were issued to newborns until sometime in the 80's. It was a right of passage at 14 to go to get your SSN card. I remember going to get mine downtown. I felt so good cause then I could get a real job instead of babysitting and mowing lawns and stuff.
Stupid me. It was all cash and under the table. Should've stuck with it.

E

EmptyTimCup

I don't think SSNs were issued to newborns until sometime in the 80's. It was a right of passage at 14 to go to get your SSN card. I remember going to get mine downtown. I felt so good cause then I could get a real job instead of babysitting and mowing lawns and stuff.
Stupid me. It was all cash and under the table. Should've stuck with it.

my mom had to get one fro me in 1977 when my father died, so she could collect benefits from SSA

i was 12 at the time

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I don't think SSNs were issued to newborns until sometime in the 80's. It was a right of passage at 14 to go to get your SSN card. I remember going to get mine downtown.
I remember my grandmother taking me to get mine. It was the second time I felt 'grown up', the first being when I got my first bank account. :lol:

As for The O, none of this will go anywhere. If we do learn anything negative, it will be years from now.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Is Google 'evil'?

If you search on the aforementioned phrase now all the links are about this issue. I think we can relax; the Leftists have not assumed control of Google. :lol:

SamSpade

Pretty sure the three younger siblings in my family got theirs when we were given money to invest in stocks - and we were all pre-teens. Which explains why all of ours have a number associated with living in PA, even though none of us were born there.

SamSpade

Wow. I've been Googling around the net on this. While I always thought his birth certificate stuff was fishy, I've always operated under the assumption that if there was anything to it, the Clintons would have exposed him completely two years ago (since ironically, the original "birthers" were Hillary supporters).

I've ALWAYS been a little leery of the fact that most of the documentation available about him has been sealed, disappeared, unavailable and evidence about his past is hugely non-existent, including some from his fairly recent past - say, the 90's and early 2000's.

But the stories surrounding this are strange. I can't think of any reason at all why this could be, unless SOMEHOW their number for Obama is just wrong.

Apparently his current SSN was used before, to a person born in 1890. Yes, I know, there was no SS back then, but the person to whom it was given was assigned one. SSN's are NOT recycled. Never. If you have one that was used previously, you got it fraudulently.

The articles claim he didn't openly use his current one - the one from Connecticut - until 1986.

This is kind of freaking me out, especially if it's one of those things that just doesn't hit the news. It really would be an embarassment if the only newspapers that cover this are foreign papers.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Reading WingNutDaily is hazardous to your health! :killingme

Attachments

• obama 16 ssn 2.jpg
    obama 16 ssn 2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 42

SamSpade

Thing is, I didn't read the WND article. There's loads of other information out there related to this. For instance, there's good evidence that he has used several SSN's up until the current one.

I think this could potentially be huge. Even using two SSN's is fraud, and a felony. Personally, I'd like it to be false - I don't want to see President Joe Biden.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Yeah but you oh Mr Obama follower are the one who blindly follows him. Hey I hear you in the background at his inauguration!

Last edited by a moderator:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Instead of saying NYAH NYAH NYAH and sticking your fingers in your ears, why don't you point out the stories lies, halftruths and mispeaks. Do so using proof to the contrary.

I'd be interested to hear the other side as to the why, how.. and to see someone tear into this story so we could believe it to be false..

I mean, if you have that ability, or are smart enough to put up a coherent argument based on facts.

I mean if you CAN'T then I'd have to assume there is some truth to this story.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Apparently Google has "fixed" the problem. And I found something interesting about BO's Selective Service registration.

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues | Western Journalism.com

More recently, it was discovered that Obama’s Selective Service card may have been doctored. Federal law requires all American males to register for the Selective Service (the draft) in case a major war broke out. Blogger Debbie Schlussel has discovered solid evidence that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was submitted not when he was younger as required, but rather in 2008 and then altered to look older. Indeed, the forgers forgot to alter the “Document Location Number” which shows that it is clearly a 2008 form. This is fraud and it’s a felony and Schlussel allegations are backed up by Stephen Coffman, a former high-ranking Federal agent. Moreover, the document shows a September 4th, 1980 date and the location of the transaction as Hawaii, but at that time Obama was thousands of miles away attending Occidental College in Los Angeles.