Goose hunting this morning...

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
6 of us headed out this morning on the farm. Set up decoys and before I could even get in the blind from parking the truck the boys were opening up. Droped 4 right off the bat. Get in the blind 20 minutes later we are done. Limited out with 12 and I was back at the house reading the paper and drinking coffee at 7:45am.

Have to say it was a good morning! We packed up and geese were steady landing in the pond and field. The Skies were black this morning! Can't wait till thanksgiving morning!

Last edited:
T

toppick08

6 of us headed out this morning on the farm. Set up decoys and before I could even get in the blind from parking the truck the boys were opening up. Droped 4 right off the bat. Get in the blind 20 minutes later we are done. Limited out with 12 and I was back at the house reading the paper and drinking coffee at 7:45am.

Have to say it was a good morning! We packed up and geese were steady landing in the pond and field. The Skies were black this morning! Can't wait till thanksgiving morning!

:yay:

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Well Thanksgiving morning wasn't as good as last Saturday but it wasn't because of the birds not being there! A couple of the boys were having a tough time shooting. :smack: We ended up with 10 geese, just a couple short of our limit. Regardless it was a good morning and entertaining watchin the boys steadily empty there guns and watchin the birds fly away!

This morning we went to our honey hole in Mason Springs and limited out on mallards. Its unbelievable the amount of ducks we saw! Can't wait to get back.