GOP Senator Blasts Blinken: ‘We Need To Know Who’s In Charge,’ Calls Administration A ‘Puppeteer Act’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Tuesday, Republican Senator James Risch of Idaho asserted that somebody other than President Joe Biden is “calling the shots” at the White House.

Risch referred to a situation from the day prior when the White House appeared to cut off the feed of Biden at an event once the president started asking questions.

[clip]

“Can I ask you a question?” Biden asked.

“Of course,” Geissler replied.

“One of the things that I’ve been working on with some others is —” Biden said before the feed was cut and replaced with a full-screen graphic that said, “Thank You For Joining.”

Risch seemed to address the previous circumstance in his remarks.

”One of the things we need to get to the bottom to is who is responsible for this? Who made the decisions?” Risch said. “[Biden] can’t even speak without someone in the White House censoring it or signing off on it.”

During Tuesday’s hearing, Risch said, “This is a puppeteer act, if you would, and we need to know who’s in charge and who is making the decisions.”

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

Where are the rest of the GOP Senators. Where is Mitch McConnell?
This farce electionis without doubt the most atrocious steal in my lifetime.
It was bad enough when the mafia elected JFK, but this Trumps that. (pun intended).