Gorgeous Day Today !!

Ponytail

So today, is going to be just like yesterday, eh? Whew...that's a relief. I missed it yesterday.

Went to "lunch" with a bud from Philly, and one other, yet to remain nameless, at Damons yesterday at 2ish. Well, sometime after 8 we staggered back to my place.

It was a good day, but the night was rough...as was the morning.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Anything for a cheaper insurance rate...:cool:
We just got a new policy for both the bikes and they only offered a two dollar discount if he had the safety certificate. Not much of a savings!

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by RoseRed
We just got a new policy for both the bikes and they only offered a two dollar discount if he had the safety certificate. Not much of a savings!
My insurance company offers a 15% discount. I'd say that's pretty darn good. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Would that be a low rider Sxy??

pic5.jpg

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Ponytail
So today, is going to be just like yesterday, eh? Whew...that's a relief. I missed it yesterday.

Went to "lunch" with a bud from Philly, and one other, yet to remain nameless, at Damons yesterday at 2ish. Well, sometime after 8 we staggered back to my place.

It was a good day, but the night was rough...as was the morning.
You had a rough night and morning?! Do tell what kind of kinky stuff you were doing?! :bubble:
I personally had difficulty getting out of bed this morning, such a pretty day and all that, that I decided to play hooky. So someone send me a recipe for cookies, I seem to realize I owe a lot of cookies, might as well bake!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
While waiting in drive through line at McDonald's, I watched a guy back into a Cadillac. Bummer for him.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RoseRed
While waiting in drive through line at McDonald's, I watched a guy back into a Cadillac. Bummer for him.

I got to see the aftermath of a tractor and trailer T boning a SUV at the Cedarville Rd intersection this morning. After impact, the SUV landed on it’s side against a jeep that was waiting in the turn lane.

Why do people choose the largest and heaviest objects to dart out in front of??