Got the rona, here's what it feels like

Bluecrqbe

given that they're all a bunch of covidiots pushing the jab.
says the person who’s shampoo now smells like onions, oh yeah, just a normal “cold”

You’re probably infected again, it’s everywhere now. I’ve been around for many many Summers, never have I seen one where everyone is this sick.

PJay

says the person who’s shampoo now smells like onions, oh yeah, just a normal “cold”

You’re probably infected again, it’s everywhere now. I’ve been around for many many Summers, never have I seen one where everyone is this sick.
You changed your name?

I liked MandyP better.

Last edited:

Tech

Heard from a friend that you cannot donate blood if you have had the vax. Particularly, that they do not want blood donations from those who were vaccinated. That could get ugly
Or they don't accept a donation from someone that has had any vaccine till a period of time has elapsed.

flowerlover

Heard from a friend that you cannot donate blood if you have had the vax. Particularly, that they do not want blood donations from those who were vaccinated. That could get ugly
Not true. I've given blood twice since I've been vaxxed and boosted. They do ask but it's not a disqualifier.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, my shampoo smells like cinnamon again. Yesterday the onion smell turned into mildew smell, and today I didn't really notice any smells, and this evening all is back to normal - I could smell Monello baking cookies. I'm walking around smelling things to see if I'm missing any.

:crazy:

It's weird because you don't really notice when your sense of smell goes out - you just think nothing smells. Like, if your hearing or eyesight went out you'd notice it right away, but smell isn't something most people really think about. You go through most of your day not smelling things.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Had the Rona 2021 early April. Used to love cilantro, it still smells and tastes awful.