Gots Troubles at Quiet Valley

2baymares

So sorry to hear hubby's accident. Thank God he didn't have further injuries. so scary.
My prayers go out to you and hubby.

ElliesMom

my husband and myself wish Rottncop a speedy recovery. But if hes anything like mine, injuries wont keep him down:whistle:.

Take care of yourselves. His injury also affects you, dont burn yourselves out.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Happy so sorry to hear that RC is down. :smoochy:Hope he gets better. He will be down for awhile. I'm down for 6 weeks and i'm only one week into it and it's killing me I can't do anything.Damn cast:whistle:I can't imagine him sitting still. Better get your grin and bear it hat on. :popcorn:He is going to go crazy not being able to do anything. :killingme Which in turn is gonna drive you crazy:cds:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Thank you all who have sent well wishes! After some investigative work, it appears the fellow actually dropped the phone pole onto my poor hubby. The ER doc says he's never seen a lump on someone's head so large and not have a skull fracture, but there wasn't any bleeding inside his skull, only outside according to the CT Scan. One time that thick skull of his was a good thing. ;-)
He saw the ortho doc today. Doc is "fairly certain" he'll need surgery to repair the AC joint and collarbone fractures and surrounding ligament tears, due to the amount of displacement (over 2" separation!), the MRI tomorrow will confirm all that needs repairing.
So keep your fingers crossed. He wouldn't let me drive the tractor today, he said he felt well once the doc put the immobilizer on him. He's like the energizer bunny!

I my goodness, tell him to take it easy. Prayers he makes a speedy recovery but he is hard headed and will surely push his recovery, might have to tie him up!! Call me if you need help.:huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Thank you all for the well whishes! I just showed this thread to RC...

Mingiz you're absolutely right....he's going crazy! Although he can drive the tractor. :biggrin:
What happened to you???

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well unlike RC mine was planned. I tore ligaments in my right wrist and decided this would be a good time to have it fixed. So I'm in the cast untill 23 Dec. Then Im sure therapy will follow. I'ts very hard not being able to play with the horses and do there stalls. I do feed them at night. M usually does it in the mornings for me since i have to be at work by 0530 and it takes longer to do stuff one handed and its the retarded side the left. I write like a toddler now. :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well unlike RC mine was planned. I tore ligaments in my right wrist and decided this would be a good time to have it fixed. So I'm in the cast untill 23 Dec. Then Im sure therapy will follow. I'ts very hard not being able to play with the horses and do there stalls. I do feed them at night. M usually does it in the mornings for me since i have to be at work by 0530 and it takes longer to do stuff one handed and its the retarded side the left. I write like a toddler now. :killingme
OWW! Oh merry christmas to you! hope you heal quick now.
His broken one is his right one too. he can't write either. but he learned how to eat left handed real quick :lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
QUOTE=happyappygirl;3412051]OWW! Oh merry christmas to you! hope you heal quick now.
His broken one is his right one too. he can't write either. but he learned how to eat left handed real quick :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well if it makes him feel better.:smoochy: I write like a toddler too:killingme im going back to DRs tomorrow to have him check it out been 2 weeks and the swelling is still bad...So just to make sure i don't have any infection going on cause it sure doesn't feel to good.Swelling and stinging, burning sensations. The eating thing lefty wise is ok but it's hard to pop a top one handed...:whistle: Hey RC take it easy but yet abuse :gossip: as much as you can or should I say take advantage of your condition:killingme:
:shrug: Sawry Happy just had to do it....