Gov Corruption

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Why Are We So Terrified To Tell The Truth?': Schweikert Warns Of 'Death Spiral' Facing The U.S.​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

EXCLUSIVE: Biden’s Intel Community Is Celebrating Pride Month With Free Trans Flag Manicures, ‘Filipinx’ Lectures

The top intelligence agency in the United States is celebrating Pride Month by inviting agents to have the transgender flag painted on their nails, participate in a “Pride Ally Challenge,” and learn from a “non-binary,” “Filipinx” activist who has taught children about her non-binary identity, a document exclusively obtained by The Daily Wire reveals.

The intelligence document outlines nine different Pride Month activities held by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), a cabinet-level agency overseeing the rest of the IC, including the CIA, FBI, NSA, and intelligence components in each branch of the military. Over the course of the month, intelligence officers will have their nails painted with trans flags, or even learn to crochet their very own Pride flags.

“For nail painting, we’ll have our pro team of FVEY artistes ready to decorate you ready for Pride Month, with the option of celebrating pride or trans flag colors,” the document reads before further encouraging intelligence agents to have their nails painted. “If you don’t normally paint your nails, or have never done so, all the better! We’ll do everything for you, and you might just love it. What better way to show your allyship to the community?”

1718419584495-101065d1-fa00-4d98-a74c-c8c8fe30374f_1.jpg

The elaborate array of Pride celebrations, all of which will occur during the work hours of America’s top intelligence apparatus, demonstrates one of the most blatant ways in which the most powerful instruments of the federal government have been captured and leveraged by leftwing ideologues.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Surgeon General Calls for Tobacco-Style Social-Media Health Warnings

“The mental health crisis among young people is an emergency — and social media has emerged as an important contributor,” Murthy wrote in a New York Times op-ed, warning that prolonged screen time negatively alters an adolescent’s brain.

To illustrate his point, he cited a 2019 American Medical Association study, which concluded that teens who spend more than three hours per day on social media double their risk of anxiety and depression. According to a 2023 Gallup poll, the average number of hours that teens spend on social media a day amounts to 4.8 hours — well over the three-hour mark. Moreover, a 2022 survey found that almost half of teens say social media makes them feel worse about their bodies.

“It is time to require a surgeon general’s warning label on social media platforms, stating that social media is associated with significant mental health harms for adolescents,” Murthy wrote. “A surgeon general’s warning label, which requires congressional action, would regularly remind parents and adolescents that social media has not been proved safe.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump Prosecutor Alvin Bragg Attended Fundraiser For Group That Fought To Keep Trump Off Ballot

In May 2023, Bragg attended the main fundraiser for the NAACP Legal Defense Fund (LDF), which has been on the front lines of legal efforts to keep Americans from being able to hear from, and vote for, Trump. He was pictured alongside film director Spike Lee, who has said Trump “will go down in history with the likes of Hitler” and that both Trump and “all his boys” are “going down on the wrong side of history.”

Bragg has come under fire by Trump’s supporters for what they characterize as a political prosecution of the former president. Bragg used a dubious and unproven out-of-jurisdiction crime to transform an alleged paperwork misdemeanor into 34 felonies, all of which a Manhattan jury quickly convicted the former president of. His attendance at a fundraiser will likely only fuel allegations that Trump was targeted only because he’s the Republican nominee for president.

The George Soros-backed district attorney’s prosecution of Trump was in keeping with the aggressive rhetoric of the legal group, which is also supported by the Soros family.

Jonathan Soros, the son of George Soros, who has spent heavily on district attorney races including Bragg’s, is on the board of the group, as is the wife of Matthew Colangelo, who left a top role in Joe Biden’s Department of Justice to work for Bragg on the Trump case. Colangelo’s wife, Anne Small, is listed as a top sponsor at the event, donating at least $25,000.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'I'm sure you're aware of some of the things that have been going on at your work lately,' he says in the video, which Rufo shared to X.

When she replies that she is, the agent then asks if he could come inside to 'let me do my song and dance.'

From there, Sivadge claims the agents began to threaten her.

'They threatened me,' she told Rufo. 'They promised they would make life difficult for me if I was trying to protect the leaker. They said I was not safe at work and claimed that someone at my workplace had given my name to the FBI.'

Sivadge is now the second employee at Texas Children's Hospital to make such claims.

Last year, Dr. Ethan Haim - a surgeon who completed his residency at the hospital - leaked documents showing that TCH staff had provided puberty blockers and other sex-change treatments to children, even after hospital officials said they had stopped the procedures in March 2022.

Just one month after leaking the documents, Haim said he received a knock on his door from FBI agents who handed him a letter identifying him as a 'potential target' in a federal probe.'

'I was given a target letter signed by a federal prosecutor that stated I was being criminally investigated for a case regarding medical records,' he said.

Haim now argues that such tactics are a 'blatant attempt at political intimidation,' claiming the prosecution is 'driven by a highly ideological division within the Department of Health and Human Services.'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Stacey Plaskett LOSES HER MIND...Jim Jordan TORCHES Her For Threatening Witness​

FULL BATTLE: Robert F. Kennedy Clashes With Stacey Plaskett At Censorship Hearing​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

If Opiates Are Killing Americans, Why Won't the FDA Let Us Try an Alternative?

For more than a decade, patients who've needed certain controlled medications have suffered from ill-advised, untenable policies the U.S. government has instituted, allegedly to mitigate the ever-surging numbers of drug overdose deaths. These policies have been a dismal failure on multiple fronts: Not only have deaths continued to surge, but the terrifying intrusion of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) into the practice of medicine has had a chilling effect on patients and their physicians.

As the DEA relentlessly tightens production quotas on medications for pain and ADHD, it has begun tracking every pill, making doctors increasingly reluctant to prescribe any controlled drugs and leaving many patients in a lurch. Perhaps worse, DEA production quotas have caused the back-order of multiple drugs—an increasingly common burden for patients, even those fortunate to have doctors willing to risk a DEA drug bust for simply doing their job.

The ill and disabled suffer the most. Virtually all patients who have diseases or chronic pain conditions will say that the emergency department is the single worst place to go for relief from severe pain. Doctors and hospitals are often more concerned about law enforcement looking over their shoulders than patient care. Patients desperate for pain relief often turn to street drugs, where they fall victim to counterfeit pills that contain fentanyl (or worse) instead of a legal opioid.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘I Was Force-Fed Medications And Sexually Abused…’: Paris Hilton Testifies Before Congress About Youth Facility Experience

“When I was 16 years old, I was ripped from my bed in the middle of night and transported across state lines to the first of four residential facilities,” Hilton testified, USA noted.

“These programs promised healing, growth, and support, but instead, did not allow me to speak, move freely, or even look out a window for two years,” she added.

“I was force-fed medications and sexually abused by the staff,” Hilton continued. “I was violently restrained and dragged down hallways, stripped naked, and thrown into solitary confinement.”

Hilton said her parents, Hilton & Hyland co-founder Rick Hilton and “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills“ star Kathy Hilton, were “completely deceived, lied to, and manipulated by this for-profit industry about the inhumane treatment I was experiencing.”

“So, can you only imagine the experience for youth who were placed by the state and don’t have people regularly checking in on them?” Hilton asked.

“This $23 billion-a-year industry sees this population as dollar signs and operates without meaningful oversight,” she added. “What is more important? Protecting business profits or protecting foster youth lives?”

Hilton added, “As a mom, these stories break my heart,” and said that the reason she testified was “to be a voice for the children whose voices can’t be heard.”