GP Female Doctor

what...

I need to find a good female GP Dr.
Dana Russell is currently my GP, but she has mis-diagnosed me several times. The fact that she is a nice person and understanding has made it difficult to find another DR, but I must move on.
Thanks

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Dana Russell is currently my GP, but she has mis-diagnosed me several times. The fact that she is a nice person and understanding has made it difficult to find another DR, but I must move on.
Thanks
Dr. Baja at your service.

Baja28, MD OB/GYN

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Thanks

i sent you a private message with some information in it :)

Roman

Doctor

Thanks

What area in the tri-county are you looking for? I know two all American Doctors here in Calvert County, near the Hospital here, that are VERY good, and the Office takes most Insurances. Calvert Family Practice. Kimberly Larsen MD, and Michelle Folsom MD, and then there is Heather Montgomery, who is a Nurse Practitioner that is also a VERY good Diagnostition. The Office number is (410) 535-4488. The wait time is usually under 20 minutes.

foodcritic

I like Dr. Gupta at Shah Associates. I know I know yuck Shah Associates but she is really good and is one of those doctors that if you only see her for your yearly check up she remembers you and things you talked about at your last visit. My children go to her as well.

lovinmaryland

Thanks

I see Jaime Reidy up in La Plata. She is a nurse practitioner w/ her own office. She is FANTASTIC!!!! I had to go through a TON of Dr's around here until I finally found someone who actually listens to me, is patient, etc... I have been known to be somewhat of a hypochondriac (sp) :lol: But she is great with me. I have gone in w/ a list of several things that I thought was "wrong" with me. We went through the list one by one, it took nearly 45 minutes. But she never once rushed me or anything.

She also sees children. I have 5 and take them all there. She is great with them as well. At her office opening party I actually came in w/ my 4 year old :bawl: he had been up all night w/ an ear infection. She stopped what she was doing checked him out and gave us a prescription. Not sure most Dr's around here would have done that.

If you need more info or have questions send me a pm :smile:

Jamie Reidy, Nurse Practitioner / OB/GYN
Centennial St Ste B La Plata, Maryland Phone: 301-934-9111

havoc

Ditto for Jamie Riedy!

I see Jaime Reidy up in La Plata. She is a nurse practitioner w/ her own office. She is FANTASTIC!!!! I had to go through a TON of Dr's around here until I finally found someone who actually listens to me, is patient, etc... I have been known to be somewhat of a hypochondriac (sp) :lol: But she is great with me. I have gone in w/ a list of several things that I thought was "wrong" with me. We went through the list one by one, it took nearly 45 minutes. But she never once rushed me or anything.

She also sees children. I have 5 and take them all there. She is great with them as well. At her office opening party I actually came in w/ my 4 year old :bawl: he had been up all night w/ an ear infection. She stopped what she was doing checked him out and gave us a prescription. Not sure most Dr's around here would have done that.

If you need more info or have questions send me a pm :smile:

Jamie Reidy, Nurse Practitioner / OB/GYN
Centennial St Ste B La Plata, Maryland Phone: 301-934-9111

She was a NP at my son's pediatrician's office in Waldorf a couple years ago and I was heartbroken when she left - she was fantastic!

lovinmaryland

She was a NP at my son's pediatrician's office in Waldorf a couple years ago and I was heartbroken when she left - she was fantastic!

Well now she has her own practice, you should call her up :yay:
She is so good we drive up from Leonardtown to see her.

FED_UP

Thanks

How did the Doc misdiagnose you, inquiring minds want to know :whistle:

psc93

I like Dr. Gupta at Shah Associates. I know I know yuck Shah Associates but she is really good and is one of those doctors that if you only see her for your yearly check up she remembers you and things you talked about at your last visit. My children go to her as well.

As a general rule I hate the Shah Clinic but Dr Gupta is great! I've been seeing her for about five years now. She remembers you between visits, even down to the things that you talked about the last time you were there. She listens to you, asks questions and I never get the feeling that she is rushing me so she can take her next patient the way that Dr Scotnicki (sp?) used to.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
What area in the tri-county are you looking for? I know two all American Doctors here in Calvert County, near the Hospital here, that are VERY good, and the Office takes most Insurances. Calvert Family Practice. Kimberly Larsen MD, and Michelle Folsom MD, and then there is Heather Montgomery, who is a Nurse Practitioner that is also a VERY good Diagnostition. The Office number is (410) 535-4488. The wait time is usually under 20 minutes.

I agree! I go to Dr. Folsom and she is great. I wouldn't go to anyone else. She is very thorough.