GPS Collars

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We have one, and have for the past three years. Maybe because ours is older, it sometimes shows our dogs as being in our neighbors yard, but in reality, he is asleep in our bathroom. Mostly, though, it is pretty accurate in placing him right where he actually is. One dog is very reactive to the tone, and the other dog completely ignores it, and relies on the shock feature.

I'd like to try the newer models to see the improvements in technology.

Grumpy

Got a runner, do you?
He is getting out of our fence somehow and I can't find his escape route..2 acres are fenced and back half is overgrown with briars, I've battled through the whole fence line(I look like a battled a cat with big claws) and find no breaks in fence or under the fence. He might be jumping it but I doubt it. He has gotten out twice in the last week, but has shown back up at our front door within 10,15 minutes but worried that he might get more adventurous so looking into a gps collar. He's never left in yard, someone always here to let in or out, typically he(and others) are back in the house within 30 minutes or so.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He is getting out of our fence somehow and I can't find his escape route..2 acres are fenced and back half is overgrown with briars, I've battled through the whole fence line(I look like a battled a cat with big claws) and find no breaks in fence or under the fence. He might be jumping it but I doubt it. He has gotten out twice in the last week, but has shown back up at our front door within 10,15 minutes but worried that he might get more adventurous so looking into a gps collar. He's never left in yard, someone always here to let in or out, typically he(and others) are back in the house within 30 minutes or so.
My family had the same scenario with beagle mix back when we leaved in NOVA. We watched as the little bastard ran to the back corner of our yard and scaled the chain link fence. After searching the neighborhood several nights, dad took him back to the pound and Mommy Dearest got a chihuahua. 😆

GregV814

My cousin had to wear one when he was on work release in PG County due to very strict DOC/District Court judges...

hahahahahhahhahaha get it? hahhahahhahahahhaha