Graduating

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
bellathepar2007 said:
very nervous and thats why i misspelled things
There is nothing to be nervous about. In a few years, you'll totally forget about graduation.

Heck, I have absolutely no recall of my own graduation, who spoke, what speech was delivered, who was the valadictorian, what parties were going on afterward. Nothing. I was so bored by the time high school finished that I couldn't wait to get out of there. I think I only went to the ceremony to please my parents, and ironically, I never even saw them there that night. :lol:

K

Katie

bellathepar2007 said:
very nervous and thats why i misspelled things

No need to be nervous about graduating.

Basic things to remember:
Smile
The hardest part is over of high school
Don't wear heels that are so high that you can't walk in them.

mainman

Set Trippin
BadGirl said:
There is nothing to be nervous about. In a few years, you'll totally forget about graduation.

Heck, I have absolutely no recall of my own graduation, who spoke, what speech was delivered, who was the valadictorian, what parties were going on afterward. Nothing. I was so bored by the time high school finished that I couldn't wait to get out of there. I think I only went to the ceremony to please my parents, and ironically, I never even saw them there that night. :lol:
Didn't Abe Lincoln speak at your graduation? :confused: Shame what happened to him a few years later...:ohwell:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
BadGirl said:

:yeahthat:

Don't be. My daughter graduated from CHS last night. She had been a bundle of nerves the last couple days. I was scared to even look at her yesterday afternoon because she has been so :crazy: She even admitted she wasn't ready to graduate, didn't want to leave, etc.

I could see her from the bleachers last night, smiling and looking like she was enjoying the moment. When we reunited for pictures, I said "That wasn't so bad, was it?" She was beyond relieved.

Unlike your WEDDING DAY, you are not alone tomorrow. You've got 300+ kids that have the same thing going on inside them that you do. :huggy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
mainman said:
Didn't Abe Lincoln speak at your graduation? :confused: Shame what happened to him a few years later...:ohwell:
I thought that I liked you, but I was totally mistaken.

J

julz20684

BadGirl said:

:yay:

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
Shame on you for laughing!!! Shame. On. You. :burning:
Fore score and 7 years ago, you entered elementary school, one day there will be horseless carriages and contraptions that fly through the air..............:lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Pete said:
Fore score and 7 years ago, you entered elementary school, one day there will be horseless carriages and contraptions that fly through the air..............:lmao:

:faint:

OMG! You WROTE the speech for Lincoln? :faint:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
nachomama said:
:faint:

OMG! You WROTE the speech for Lincoln? :faint:
:high5: NachoMama, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you. :love: