Grammar Police..

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
As long as some point is found generally offensive by some poor soul (randomly)... I could care less how grammatically correct what I say is.... Or, how the punctuation looks.
Most of you tardasses have achieved the highest level of understanding that you're going to attain, so correcting someone's post or coughing up some form of berating criticism can only be taken so far...

More or less, if you are a loser in real life, and come on here and ##### about grammar, then go back to real life and continue to suck... well, you get the picture. Just because you suck, in grammatically correct terms, doesn't make you suck any less...

Hank

my war
As long as some point is found generally offensive by some poor soul (randomly)... I could care less how grammatically correct what I say is.... Or, how the punctuation looks.
Most of you tardasses have achieved the highest level of understanding that you're going to attain, so correcting someone's post or coughing up some form of berating criticism can only be taken so far...

More or less, if you are a loser in real life, and come on here and ##### about grammar, then go back to real life and continue to suck... well, you get the picture. Just because you suck, in grammatically correct terms, doesn't make you suck any less...

:killingme Coming from a dummy that doesn't know how to use your & you're.... :lmao: Carry on! I think you do better pretending to be a female..:twitch:

lovinmaryland

My opinion is that if you are an adult and don't know when or how to use the two, you have issues... I think I was taught this in 3rd grade... :shrug:

Another common word used wrong on here is "lose" and "loose"...

And I hate when people say "I seen" instead of "I saw"....

Ok, I'm done...

:coffee:

What about "I've seen" ?

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
:killingme Coming from a dummy that doesn't know how to use your & you're.... :lmao: Carry on! I think you do better pretending to be a female..:twitch:

I think you should go back and re-read the "suck" portion of my previous post... and just remember, you will never be as awesome as I. It is not possible, and I will forever be here hangin with you... cause we are gonna be pals. I'm gonna begin emailing you soon... Even as a woman, I still radiate an awesomeness unknown to the pathetic slime you call an existance...

Dummy... Pretty creative... I bet you can do better though...

Hank

my war
I think you should go back and re-read the "suck" portion of my previous post... and just remember, you will never be as awesome as I. It is not possible, and I will forever be here hangin with you... cause we are gonna be pals. I'm gonna begin emailing you soon... Even as a woman, I still radiate an awesomeness unknown to the pathetic slime you call an existance...

Dummy... Pretty creative... I bet you can do better though...

e-x-i-s-t-e-n-c-e :poorbaby:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Saw

“Saw” is the simple past tense form of “see.” It is something that happened in the past and is over and done with. For example, “I saw the movie yesterday.” We know that you’re referring to the past–yesterday, to be exact–and that you’re referring to a particular moment in the past.

Seen

“Seen” is the past participle of “see.” Past participles cannot be used on their own in a sentence; they need what we call an auxiliary, or “helper,” verb. In this case, “seen” would be connected to the “has” words–”has,” “have,” or “had.” The participle verb form connects the past to the present. For example, saying “I have seen the movie yesterday” would be incorrect. The verb form is being used correctly (“have seen”), but the word “yesterday” refers to a specific moment in the past–it does not connect the past to the present, right? So let’s take out “yesterday” and replace it with something else: “I have seen the movie before.” This means that somewhere in the past up through the present, you saw the movie. It could be when you were one year old or yesterday, but you have seen the movie before. Also, please note that “has” follows the same structure, but is used with the third person point of view (he/she).

"By Jove, I think he's got it." - Doyle's "Holmes"