Grammy Ratings Fall From 2017 As Politics Dominate Music’s Biggest Night

PsyOps

Pixelated
Live or dead? Tommy Emmanuel is great. I liked Liberace for his music, even Satchmo, Elvis, George Jones, Willie Nelson.
Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin. Anyone who makes good music.

Who is this Snoop Dogg. Sounds like an idiot. Oh yeah I know who he is, would not go across the street to piss on him if he was on fire,/

Saw TE at the Birchmere a few years back. Aside from the fact that he's a gifted guitar player, he's an amazing entertainer. I've been a Pat Metheny fan since the mid 70s. The guy has won more Grammys in the most categories than any musician. He has 20 under his belt. He holds the record for the most won in consecutive years - 7. The most amazing, gifted, cutting-edge musician alive in my estimation.

Another group that's up-and-coming with 3 Grammys is Snarky Puppy.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Glad I didn't waste a minute of my time watching the Grammy's, but I was happy to see that Bruno Mars won a lot of awards last night. I like him. :yay:

I saw clips of pathetic two time presidential candidate loser Shrillary reading from a hitjob book on Trump and getting her fake laughs from her rehearsed jokey-jokes. :rolleyes:

Hijinx

Glad I didn't waste a minute of my time watching the Grammy's, but I was happy to see that Bruno Mars won a lot of awards last night. I like him. :yay:

I saw clips of pathetic two time presidential candidate loser Shrillary reading from a hitjob book on Trump and getting her fake laughs from her rehearsed jokey-jokes. :rolleyes:

I didn't watch their BS I never do, but did Hillary get a Grammy? If not WTF was she doing there and did the opposition get a chance to speak.

littlelady

God bless the USA
BOOM! Taylor Swift! Thank you!

Yes, she is adorable. Even though I am an old fogey, now, she gets my bones a movin’! :dance:

Her ‘shake it off‘’ song was great, and so true to what our country is going through right, now. I know it was not a political song, but is ‘fittin’ for the time we live in, now.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I didn't watch their BS I never do, but did Hillary get a Grammy? If not WTF was she doing there and did the opposition get a chance to speak.

I didn’t watch, either, but I did see her blip on the news, today. Hillary has no dignity; just some kind of power control thing. I, actually, feel sorry for Bill. I wonder how many things have been broken/thrown in the Clinton household, lately. You can’t make this stuff up. They do it for us. :killingme:

MiddleGround

My idea of cruel and unusual punishment would be to be in a room all day with rappers and squealing rock guitarists.with their amps turned to "make them deaf".

Sorry but, so deserving!

3894309945_721a4de48c.jpg