Grammys?

SamSpade

Since I never watch them - I am pretty sure I have never watched them in my life - what happened this year that has so many people posting about it?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Since I never watch them - I am pretty sure I have never watched them in my life - what happened this year that has so many people posting about it?
We've been discussing it here...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tipper Gore just called. She wants her feigned fear of scary costumes back.

Oh look, Dick from the Internet is back.

dickfromtheinternet2.jpg

CPUSA

And the Lefties are saying the performance scared Christians.....Pffftt....
I've seen HH put on scarier performances with his phony outrage on here....

SamSpade

And the Lefties are saying the performance scared Christians.....Pffftt....
I've seen HH put on scarier performances with his phony outrage on here....
I don't think "scare" is the right word - being afraid of the devil is like being afraid of a sewer rat - when you have a lion at your side.

I liken to concern over - how depraved do people have to be before someone tells the children to pack it up and just go home.
And it's just like that - juveniles pressing buttons to see how awful they have to be to get a rise out of people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And it's just like that - juveniles pressing buttons to see how awful they have to be to get a rise out of people.

Exactly. But there's an interesting psychological background to those people. "Please - someone PLEASE pay attention to me!" It's a cry for help, and it's unfortunate that these types make themselves so obnoxious and abhorrent that they push away the very thing they crave so desperately, which is love and acceptance, so they can then say, "See? Nobody loves me."

Human behavior is fascinating.

SamSpade

Oh look, Dick from the Internet is back.

View attachment 168703
This says a lot. What annoys me is not the need to create conflict and to be adversarial - is what kind of person needs so badly to bother ASKING these kinds of questions? Dilbert would never bother to ask that kind of question, because Dilbert seriously doesn't GAF.

You know that meme where a scowling guy clatters on his computer late at night, muttering "Someone on the Internet is WRONG!"?
That's the kind of person I meet who feels the need to stick their finger at me or inject themselves into my conversations.
And I am in the correct frame of mind - I will look at them briefly - and swiftly ignore them.

HemiHauler

Your Mother just called.
She's glad you're gone & never wants you back...
Your mother just called. She wants me to stop by tonight. Again. I’ll try not to keep you awake this time. I think she forgot to dip your binky in the liquid benzos last time.