Grasss Help!!!

Vrock

It's not that serious
most of the places that sell it like that are also only selling in 5sq ft rolls.

if its doable, I would go ahead and call this one and check.
Central Sod
[SIZE=-1]1839 Pleasant Plains Rd
Annapolis, MD 21409
(410) 626-8890

its where I always got mine. I was buying up to 6000 sq ft at a time but with 355 you would not need anything bigger than a 1/2 ton truck to haul it back down. and the rolls are 10 Sq ft, this makes it faster to put down and when the edges start to brown right off (and they will if you dont roll it) it wont look as bad. The browning will fill in with green fairly quick.
DO NOT FERTILIZE NEW SOD.
[/SIZE]

Thanks! We plan to rent a roller. Central sod was closed today but I'll try them again tommorow. We got a patio set so now we have.... chairs, a table, rocks... and dirt! yay LOL

cashncarry

Just by the kid some tonka bulldozers and be done with it. He would enjoy playin in the dirt far more than x-box
Bingo. When my kids were little the back yard was made up of grass, sand, and good old St. Mary's County dirt. Guess where they played? And loved every minute of filling up their dump trucks, tractors, dozers, and graders. They had kids shovels, rakes, and spades. You name it they had it. That back yard looked like a junk yard. ha ha I can still see the grit in the bottom of the tub each night after their baths. Life was good. Dirty but good. Skip the grass. Make a memory in the dirt and sand.